FLIR Scout PS32 Wildlife Thermal Camera
**The FLIR Scout PS32 Wildlife Thermal Camera has been replaced with the FLIR Scout II 320**.
The FLIR Scout PS32 is a robust handheld thermal imaging camera designed to give outdoor enthusiasts an advantage in low visibility conditions. The instrument has been designed to detect heat signatures at a range of up to 458 metres which is an improvement on the PS24 Scout model, this ensures even the furthest targets can be monitored. This camera is commonly used in the field by outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen tracking animals through dense forest terrain. The Scout PS32 produces an unmatched high definition thermal image in either day, night or harsh weather environments.
The PS32 will achieve excellent results in hard weather conditions due to its IP67 rating and water tight construction giving an outdoor user ultimate peace of mind. The P32 Scout features a 19mm single telescope style viewfinder and has been ergonomically designed with all buttons within easy reach. This ergonomic design is complemented by a 5 second start up time perfect for individuals who need to capture targets quickly and accurately. The weight and size considerations from FLIR at only 17cm length and 340 grams ensure the user will never suffer fatigue while in the field. Another time saving benefit is that the PS32 is powered by rechargeable batteries ideal when in a situation where no electrical outlets are available. The adaptability continues as FLIR have introduced a handy LED task light and the ability to adjust the LCD brightness preserving the battery further.
At 320 x 240 pixel resolution the PS32 has an advantage over the PS24 Scout model offering superior image quality. This is key when a user wishes to differentiate wildlife from party members or perhaps quickly identify those in danger on search and rescue operations. The Scout range does not limited itself to wildlife applications as it is perfectly suited to security firms wishing to target unwanted intruders.
The FLIR Scout PS32 is flexible offering 3 different image presentation modes, White Hot, Black Hot or the patented InstaAlert Polarity. These can be utilized to show the most critical information in the image you are trying to capture allowing you to choose if the target appears darker or lighter in the viewfinder or showing the strongest heat signatures in yellow and red.
FLIR Systems are the market leaders in thermal technology and this concentration on craftsmanship and design are evident in the FLIR Scout PS32. The camera will be the perfect accompaniment for anyone wishing to monitor vast areas of terrain such as wildlife enthusiasts or surveillance operators. The PS32 gives an individual the upper hand showing exactly what cannot be ordinarily seen by the human eye.
FLIR Scout PS32 Wildlife Thermal Camera Main Features
- Ergonomic Design – Easy to reach buttons and single telescope style viewfinder
- Portable and Lightweight – Weighing only 340 Grams and measuring 18cm in length
- Robust Camera – Weather tight IP-67 rated instrument
- Selectable Polarity – Set camera to White Hot, Black Hot or Patented InstaAlert viewing options
- Made for fast simple use – 5 second startup time with adjustable LCD brightness
- Built in Torch - Extends the functionality of the tester
- Versatile Camera – Capable of detecting through traildust, fog and dense woodland
- Unmatched range – Detect targets up to 458 Metres
- Rechargeable batteries - Low down time in the field.
FLIR Scout PS32 Wildlife Thermal Camera Specifications
- Lens - 19 mm Fixed Focus
- Resolution - 320 × 240 VOX Microbolometer
- Field of View (H x V) - 24° × 18°
- Size (L × W × H) - 6.70” x 2.31” x 2.44”
- Weight (with battery) – 340 Grams
- Operating Temp. -4°F to 122°F(-20°C to +50°C)
- Tasklight – LED
- Polarity - White Hot, Black Hot and InstAlert™
- Video Format - 9 Hz Refresh Rate
- Startup < 5 Seconds
- E-Zoom - 2x
- Battery Internal - Battery/Li-Ion
- Battery Recharging - USB Cable for Internal Battery with Optional Charging Cradle
- Rating - IP-67
- Detection Range – 458 Metres
- FLIR Scout PS32 Wildlife Thermal Camera
- Wrist Strap
- Soft Drawstring Bag
- FLIR Product CD
- USB Download Cable
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.