FLIR TG54 Spot IR Thermometer
Using a non-invasive, infrared sensor, the FLIR TG54 Spot IR Thermometer allows the user to measure temperature in hard-to-reach or inaccessible places because its distance to spot ratio is an impressive 24:1. This also contributes to safety because the user need not stand as close to very hot surfaces. Laser targeting ensures that the location of the temperature measurement is easily identifiable.
The contactless infrared sensor is non-invasive and its impressive measurement range of -30℃ to +650℃ renders the TG54 suitable for a large number of industrial tasks. The TG54 gives readings precise to 0.1℃ and accurate to within 1℃ or 1% of a reading so the user can have confidence in the values given.
A bright, built-in light helps the user see the object of measurement in dark conditions and other user-friendly features include the intuitive colour menu and easily adjustable emissivity settings (including custom option) whilst there are visual and audible alarms for when temperature strays outside pre-set limits. The 3 AAA batteries will provide for 8 hours continuous running time and auto power-off also saves the batteries. Coupled with the lightweight design, this makes the thermometer very practical for using around large sites and performing multiple inspections.
Like other products in FLIR’s TG range, the TG54 is very well-built and it is even designed to withstand a 3m fall. In addition, FLIR’s 5-year warranty on the device provides further peace of mind. Overall, the thermometer’s rugged build, accuracy and ability to measure inaccessible objects make it an incredibly useful and usable tool in a range of industrial surroundings.
FLIR part number: TG54
- 24:1 distance to spot ratio allows measurement of inaccessible objects
- Bright, in-built light for working in poor light
- Non-invasive infrared sensor
- Measurement range of -30℃ to +650℃
- Accurate to ±1℃/1%, precise to 0.1℃
- Lasers highlight exact location of temperature reading
- Clear, colour LCD screen
- User-friendly interface and adjustable emissivity settings
- 5-year warranty
- Designed to withstand 3m drop
- 3 AAA batteries provide 8 hour battery life
- Auto power-off
Spot IR Specifications
- Distance to Spot Ratio (D:S): 24:1
- Range: -30℃ to +650℃
- Basic Accuracy: ±1℃ / ±1%
- Emissivity: Adjustable with 4 presets and custom option
- Resolution: 0.1℃
- Response: ≤ 150 Milliseconds
- Spectral Response: 5 to 14 microns
- Max/Min: Yes
- Differential (Max-MIN): Yes
- AVG (6k pts running average): Yes
- Alarm: High/Low
- Alarm Alert: Colour (Red/Blue) indication
- Display (w x h): 1.45" TFT LCD (128 x 128 pixels)
- Laser Orientation: Single laser pointer to centre of measurement spot, Class 1
- Warranty: 5 year
- IP Rating: Designed for IP56
- Drop test: designed for 3m
- Continuous Run Time: 8 hours Maximum
- Power Source: 3 x AAA alkaline
- Auto Power Off: Yes with pre-set adjustment level and disable option
- FLIR TG54 Spot IR Thermometer
- FLIR TG54 Spot IR Thermometer CD instruction manual
- Quick Start Guide
- 3 x AAA batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.