HandyMAN TEK680 AC Clamp Meter with Temperature
With its large jaws able to open to 42mm, the HandyMAN TEK680 is an incredibly versatile clamp meter, perfect for use in a wide range of situations and environments.
Measuring AC current to 1000A, the TEK680 clamp meter is also capable of reading AC/DC voltage to 750V/1000V respectively and resistance as well as audible continuity testing. Packaged with a K-Type Thermocouple probe, the TEK680 also offers temperature measurements, with a range of -40 to 750°C.
Suitable to hold in one hand, the TEK680 is a user-friendly tool, providing a rotary dial for easily switching between testing parameters, a data hold function and a large backlit LCD allowing clear readings.
Designed with safety and durability in mind, the TEK680 is CAT II 1000V and CATIII 600V safety rated and comes complete with k-type thermocouple probe, test leads and a hard carry case to keep the kit protected in the field.
- Range: 20A, 200A, 1000A
- Resolution: 0.01A, 0.1A, 1A
- Accuracy: ±2.0% of rdg ±5 digits, ±2.0% of rdg ±5 digits, ±2.0% of rdg ±7 digits
- Range: 1000V
- Resolution: 1V
- Accuracy: ±1.0% of rdg ±2 digits
- Range: 750V
- Resolution: 1V
- Accuracy: ±1.0% of rdg ±5 digits
- Range: 200Ω, 2000Ω
- Resolution: 0.1Ω, 1Ω
- Accuracy: ±1.0% of rdg ±3 digits
- Range: 400 - 750°C, 0-400°C, -40-0°C
- Resolution: 1°C
- Accuracy: ±1.0% of rdg ± 5 digits, ±1.0% of rdg ±3 digits, ±1.0% of rdg ±6 digits
- Continuity: Buzzer will sound if less than 120Ω continuity is detected
- Jaw Opening Capability: 42mm
- Max Voltage Between Terminals & Earth Ground: CAT II 1000V and CATIII 600V
- Display: LCD (1999 counts, updates 2-3/sec)
- Power: 9V battery
- Size: 250 x 99 x 43mm
- Weight: Approx. 460g
- HandyMAN TEK680 Clamp Meter
- Set of Test Leads
- K-Type Thermocouple Probe
- Instruction Manual
- Hard Carrying Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.