Ideal NaviTEK NT Pro Copper & Fibre Network Tester
The perfect instrument for pinpointing and solving network connectivity issues quickly, the Ideal NaviTEK NT Pro Copper & Fibre Network Tester is designed with troubleshooting or maintenance of active and passive copper and fibre networks in mind.
Just as in other NaviTEK NTs, the Pro model displays network configuration (IPv4 /IPv6 compatible) and provides an advanced wiremap to help identify miswires, split pairs, opens and shorts. It also boasts Distance to opens and shorts (TDR), PoE/PoE+ detection, tone generator for cable tracing, Ping and Traceroute testing, Hub blink for port identification, DHCP client and Switch detection (10/100/1000 Mb).
In addition to all the features of the standard and plus models - including a network probe, Port identification using EtesDP/CDP/LLDP protocols, VLAN detection and support, Network scanning, an auto test button and a traffic utilisation bar graph - the NaviTEK NT Pro provides users additional functionality such as fibre optic cable interface, logon using the 802.1x protocol and optical interface with power indication.
Capable of generating test reports in either PDF or CSV format, the Ideal NaviTEK NT Pro makes great use of the IDEAL AnyWARE app, allowing users to send test reports from any location, while also providing internal memory capable of storing 5000 test reports.
Ideal NaviTEK NT Pro Key Features
NaviTEK NT Pro Model exclusives:
- Fibre optic cable interface
- Logon using the 802.1x protocol
- Optical interface with power indication
The NaviTEK NT Pro also provides the following features from the Plus model:
- Autotest button performs a suite of network tests
- Network Probe provides detailed port and network information of each device
- Port identification using EDP/CDP/LLDP protocols
- VLAN detection and support
- Network scan
- Traffic utilisation bar graph
- Internal memory for 5000 test reports
- Generate test reports (PDF or CSV)
- Sent test reports from your mobile device using the free IDEAL AnyWARE App
- 150050 Remote #2 - #12 £247
- 150054 Active Remote # 1 for LanXPLORER, NaviTEK NT and SignalTEK NT £26.25
- 150055 RJ45 Patch Cable Kit - 2 x Patch Cables. 30cm Cat. 5e STP £5.75
- 150056 2m duplex multimode patch cable LC to LC £13.25
- 150057 2m duplex singlemode patch cable LC to LC £20.75
- 150058 RJ45 inserts and tool: Pack of 10 Replacement Samtec LifeJack inserts with Samtec LifeJack tool £66
- 150059 Remotes Half Kit: Set of five active remotes #2 to #6 incl 6 cables for LanXPLORER, NaviTEK NT and SignalTEK NT £123
- 151051 Mains adapter and battery charger 110/220V AC to 12V DC 2.5A with UK, Euro and US adaptors £15.50
- 151052 Battery module for NaviTEK NT and SignalTEK NT including 4 x Alkaline non-rechargeable cells £36.75
- 151053 Rechargeable NiMH Power Module for NaviTEK NT and SignalTEK NT £51.50
- 151054 Carry Case for NaviTEK NT £36.75
- 33-963-10 Fibre cleaning pen for SC, ST and FC £61.50
- 33-963-11 Fibre cleaning pen for LC and MU £61.50
- 62-164 Amplifier Probe £51
- MGKLX2 GbE Fibre Kit LX: 1000BASE-LX Fibre Kit. Includes 1310nm SFP Small Form factor Pluggable) LX transceiver, LC/LC and LC/SC duplex singlemode cables and SC/SC duplex adaptor £159
- MGKSX1 GbE Fibre Kit SX: 1000BASE-SX Fibre Kit. Includes 850nm SFP (Small Form factor Pluggable) SX transceiver, LC/LC and LC/SC duplex multimode cables and SC/SC duplex adaptor £129
- MGKZX3 GbE Fibre Kit ZX: 1000BASE-ZX Fibre Kit. Includes 1550nm SFP (Small Form factor Pluggable) ZX transceiver, LC/LC and LC/SC duplex singlemode cables and SC/SC duplex adaptor £426
To order any of these accessories, please contact us.
Please Note: Prices exclude VAT.
- Max. No. of Jobs: 50
- Max. No. of Stored Test: 5000
- Max. Length: 181 m/593 ft.
- Battery Life: 5 hours
- Dimensions per handset in mm: 175 x 80 x 40
- Weight per handset: 0.4 kg
- NaviTEK NT Pro Test unit
- NaviTEK NT Remote unit No. 1
- Rechargeable power module
- PSU EU/UK/US adapters
- 2x Patch cables - 30cm, Cat. 5e STP
- USB Wi-Fi adapter
- Quick reference guide
- Carry case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.