Kewtech KEW3125A High Voltage 5kV Insulation Tester
The Kewtech KEW3125A is the UK’s smallest 5kV insulation tester capable of producing resistance measurements up to 1 Terra Ohm.
Test voltages can be selected from 250VDC to 5000VDC to suit a wide range of test applications, whilst timed tests and PI/DAR tests can be performed making the KEW3125A suitable for cable diagnostic checks. Moreover the Kewtech KEW3125A 5kV tester features an electrical noise filter, allowing for stable measurements within HV substations where electrical interference could cause inconsistent test results.
The Kewtech KEW3125A is supplied inside a hard carry case suitable for most environments along with a line probe, an earth probe, a guard probe and a hook probe; ideal for hooking over electrical busbars and power lines.
Kewtech KEW3125A 5kV Tester key features
- 1TΩ Insulation resistance range
- PI and DAR tests
- Electrical noise filter
Which Kewtech KEW HV Insulation Tester?
KEW3125A KEW3127 KEW3128 Test Voltage 250V ✔ ✔ ✔ 500V ✔ ✔ ✔ 1000V ✔ ✔ ✔ 2500V ✔ ✔ ✔ 5000V ✔ ✔ ✔ 10000V ✔ 12000V ✔ Measurement Max reading 1 TΩ 10 TΩ 35 TΩ Voltage 30-600 V AC/DC 30-600 V AC/DC 30-600 V AC/DC Capacitance ✔ ✔ Leakage current ✔ ✔ Test Types Timed insulation resistance ✔ ✔ Polarisation index ✔ ✔ ✔ Dielectric absorption ratio ✔ ✔ ✔ Step voltage ✔ ✔ ✔ Dielectric discharge ✔ ✔ ✔ Ramp ✔ ✔ Other Feature Analogue and digital display ✔ ✔ ✔ Short circuit current 1.5 mA 5.0 mA 5.0 mA Rechargeable ✔ ✔ Electrical noise rejection ✔ ✔ ✔ Download software included ✔ ✔
- Insulation ranges:250V, 500V, 1000V, 2500V & 5000V
- Short circuit current:1.5mA
- Accuracy:±5% rdg ±3 dgt
- Display:Liquid crystal display
- Overrange indication:“OL”mark appears on insulation resistance range
- Power source:LR14 (Alkaline battery size C) x 8pcs
- Low battery warning:Battery symbol (in 4 levels)
- Dimensions (instrument):177(L) x 226(W) x 100(D) mm
- Weight:4kg approx (including accessories)
- Warranty:One year
- ACC7165A Line probe
- ACC7264 Earth probe
- ACC7265 Guard probe
- ACC8019 Hook probe
- Carry case Batteries
- Instruction Manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.