Kewtech KEW6315 Power Quality Analyser
KEW6315 LIMITED OFFER: While stocks last the Kewtech KEW6315 Power Quality Analyser is on offer for £1495 + VAT exclusively through Test-Meter.co.uk
Ideal for quick or extended power analysis, the Kewtech KEW6315 Power Quality Analyser is a competent power data-logger capable of capturing simultaneous power and power quality data in order to diagnose poor power quality and highlight areas where energy can be saved.
Featuring a large, high resolution colour TFT display, on-screen quick start guidance, wiring check diagrams and sensor detection can be viewed when using the KEW 6315; convenient for novice and advanced users alike. The power analyser can be wirelessly connected to an Android device using Bluetooth, where real-time recordings can be displayed remotely. Moreover, power data is logged on a removable 2GB SD memory card which can be downloaded at a later date for reporting using the supplied software.
The Kewtech KEW6315 is suitable for analysis of a wide range of electrical supplies and associated power factors. It comprises 3 voltage and 4 current channels that can measure and display the following:
- Power and energy - instaneous, average, min/max voltage and current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor (cosfi) and line frequency
- Power quality - voltage swells and dips, supply interruptions, voltage transients, inrush currents, flicker caused by fluctuating loads
- Vector and wiring check - displays voltage and current on a vector diagram per channel
- Harmonics analysis - graph display of harmonic components up to 50th order, includes RMS value and phase angle of each order
The KEW6315 power quality analyser is supplied with 3 x KEW8129 flexible 3000A AC current clamps, although other Kewtech clamps are available to select from the drop down menu above to satisfy specific current measurements:
Model Measurement Range Clamping Diameter Ø IEC 61010 KEW8124 1000A AC 68mm 600V CAT III KEW8125 500A AC 40mm 600V CAT III KEW8126 200A AC 40mm 600V CAT III KEW8127 100A AC 24mm 300V CAT III KEW8128 5A AC 24mm 300V CAT III ACC8147 70A AC (for sensitive leakage measurements) 40mm 300V CAT III
Kewtech KEW6315 Power Quality Analyser key features
- Suitable for logging power, harmonics, waveform and power quality measurements
- Remote monitoring on PC and Android devices via Bluetooth
- EN50160 reporting software included
For a detailed specification please click the Kewtech KEW 6315 Power Quality Analyser pdf
- KEW 6315 power analyser
- Voltage test lead set
- 3 x KEW8130 1000A flexible CTs
- Mains power lead
- USB cable
- 2GB SD card
- Carry case
- KEW reporting software
- Calibration certificate
- Quick start guide
- 6 x AA batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.