Kewtech KT64DL Multifunction Installation Tester
The KT64 DL is a new addition to Kewtech’s 2014 Multifunction Tester line up. Building upon the KT64’s impressive functionality, the new KT64DL features an advanced insulation resistance test allowing for faster test results than ever. The Kewtech KT64DL is appropriate for both BS7671:2008 (17th Edition) and Part P electrical installation applications.
Featuring a locking test switch, the Kewtech KT64 multifunction tester enables you to continually carry out a test without having to press the test button over and over again. A remote test probe allows users to start a test by pressing a button on the test probe rather than on the tester itself, which proves extremely useful when you are on top of a ladder carrying out a loop test to a light fitting for example.
Designed for both the experienced electrician and the Part P domestic installer alike, the KT64 is simple to navigate and configure by using a colour coded rotary dial and a set of function keys. The KT64DL is intended for use within the UK; when testing RCD’s using the automatic RCD test, all of the six test results are clearly shown on a single screen which means you no longer have to navigate through multiple screens. Furthermore, the Kewtech anti-trip (ATT) function allows for hassle free loop testing whilst delivering the fastest, most accurate test results available.
The Kewtech KT64DL is a fantastic mid-range multifunction tester with a price-tag to suit. Also supplied with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty, you can be sure to rely on continued support after your purchase.
Kewtech KT64 DL Key Features:
- Easy to use 17th Edition Multifunction tester
- NEW Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types
- Test button in probe as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands free’ testing
- Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
- 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge
- Additional LED for warning of high voltage output in insulation test mode
- Auto null for test lead resistance
- Selectable touch voltage
- Backlit display
- Auto-test for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling
- RCD Auto Ramp test measures actual RCD tripping current in mA
- Conducts phase to phase loop tests
- Great Part P tester
- End of line calibration certificate included
- Can be used with rechargeable batteries
Kewtech MFT Model Comparison
KT63 KT64DL KT65DL 200mA Continuity Test ✔ ✔ ✔ Automatic Test Lead Null ✔ ✔ ✔ 250, 500 & 1000V Insulation Resistance ✔ ✔ ✔ Anti-trip (ATT) Loop Test ✔ ✔ ✔ PSC/PFC Test ✔ ✔ ✔ RCD Test ✔ ✔ ✔ Automatic RCD Test 30mA Only ✔ ✔ RCD Ramp Test ✔ ✔ ✔ Phase Rotation Test ✔ Earth Resistance Test ✔ PAT Test Firmware ✔ Download Memory ✔ Live Circuit Warning ✔ ✔ ✔ Remote Test Probe Included ✔ ✔ Protective Lid ✔ ✔ Lockout Test Button ✔ ✔ ✔
- Kewtech ACC064 G7 Test lead set
- Kewtech ACC064SP Test remote with remote test button
- Mains lead
- Test lead pouch
- Soft carry case
- Printed KT64 test meter Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate for Kewtech KT64
1 Item(s)per pageQ: Hi does the kt 64 have rcd ramp test function? Posted On: 26/02/2014 By: Matthew hicklingA: Hi Matthew, Thank you for the question. Yes, the Kewtech KT64 does have an RCD auto ramp test function that can help identify nuisance tripping RCD's. The test current goes up by 10% from 20% to 110% of the RCD's rating. The tripping current will be displayed in mA. I hope this helps.
- Review by Maerty McFly (Posted on 24/09/2013)
Durable case and test leads and a remote test probe so you dont have to press the test button all the time. I also like the lockout on the test button so you dont always have to hold it down.
Definitely recommend to anyone unless you want a phase rotation test.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.