Kewtech KTD50 Digital RCD Tester with Auto-Test
The Kewtech KTD50 RCD Tester is a comprehensive RCD tester that tests AC and ACS RCDs from 30mA to 500mA. The ramp test feature slowly increases the tripping current until the RCD trips. The display is in mA and will show up RCDs that are out of specification as well as highlighting those that will be susceptible to nuisance tripping. It can also be used to indicate which circuits have high leakage currents. The auto-test mode allows the RCD test meter to automatically run through all six standard tests whilst the operator need only reset the RCD each time it trips. The x 2 I ΔN test satisfies the advisory note for verification of disconnection times as stated in 17th Edition regulations.
The Kewtech KTD50 RCD tripping time tester also measures mains voltage and incorporates a full socket tester that detects opens, shorts, wrong wiring, phantom conditions, phase reversal and out of limits voltage. This RCD trip time tester also has the unique feature of a mains polarity test which checks that there isn't the hazardous condition of a live/neutral reversal at the mains supply.
Kewtech KTD50 Digital RCD Tester with Auto-Test Key Features:
- Includes RCD ramp and auto-test
- Full socket tester functionality built-in
- Unique mains supply polarity test
- Measures mains voltage
- Special x 2 I ΔN RCD function
- Tests selective RCDs
- Supply voltage: 195V – 253V AC
- Supply frequency: 50Hz
- Test current accuracy (½ I): –0% to –10%
- Test current accuracy (I, 5I): +0% to +10%
- Trip time accuracy up to 1 second: ±(1% +1ms)
- Trip time accuracy over 1 second: ±(1% +10ms)
- Type AC & ACS breakers
- 30mA breakers × ½, × 1, × 2, × 5 test currents
- 100mA, 300mA, 500mA breakers × ½, × 1 test currents
- Unlimited number of RCD tests
- RCD test polarity change
- Auto and manual test on all breakers
- Full socket test and mains polarity test
- Complies with EN61557 parts 1 and 6 (performance)
- Complies with EN61010 (safety)
- Complies with EN61326 (EMC)
- Voltage measurement Range 5V to 440V ±(2% + 1V) over the working frequency range of 50Hz ±0.5%
- Fault Touch Voltage: Test terminated if > 25V
- Operating Temp. Range: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temp. Range: –10°C to +60°C
- Operating Humidity: 93% RH @at40°C
- 4 × AA batteries ‘Alkaline’ recommended (not included)
- Battery life 10,000 tests
- Fitted fuse 32mm 0.25A (F) HBC
- Survives 440V over voltage test rated for 1 minute.
- Size: 157 × 89 × 39mm
- Weight: 400g
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.