Kimo DBM610 Airflow Capture Hood
The Kimo DBM 610 Airflow Hood is a multipurpose electronic air balancing instrument primarily used for efficiently taking direct air volume readings at diffusers and grilles. It features a detachable micromanometer for increased flexibility in multiple measurement applications. Offering durable operation, this lightweight, ergonomically designed Airflow capture hood kit saves time and money by combining multiple measurement tools into one package. A professional tool for airflow commissioning and balancing with quick and simple hood changes. Measuring range from 50 to 3500 m3/h / -2500 Pa to 2500 Pa, handles integrated on the measuring unit. Calculation of average airflow with easy-access button, display of datasets, recording and downloading of datasets on PC, via LPCF / DATALOGGER software (Optional extra).
Kimo DBM 610 Airflow Capture Cone features:
- Simultaneous display of airflow and temperature
- Automatic detection of airflow direction (supply and exhaust)
- Autonomous micro-manometer for air velocity measurement
- Differential probe (Pitot tube, Debimo blade)
- Measurement compensation according to thermocouple temperature
- Includes Airflow hood (610mm x 610mm)
- DBM 610 Autonomous Micromanometer
- 610mm x 610mm hood / cone (HO 610)
- Pitot tube 300mm (TPL-06-300)
- 2 x 1m of silicone tube
- Calibration certificate
- Transportation case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.