Kimo KIGAZ 110 Combustion Gas Analyser
The Kimo KIGAZ 110 is an easy to use and robust flue gas analyser, ideal for rapidly testing all types of boiler rated up to 400kW. The instrument includes an in-built printer that is used for printing maintenance certificates onsite that can be issued to the client.
Featuring interchangeable O2 (longlife O2) and CO-H2 sensors, the KIGAZ 110 includes 5 bespoke combustible fuel types that can be programmed by the user and 15 pre-programmed combustible fuel types: Sahara/Fos-sur-Mer natural gas, Groningen natural gas, Russia/North Sea natural gas, propane, LPG, butane, light oil, heavy oil, bituminous coal, hard coal, coke gas, bio fuel 5%, wood 20%, wood-chip 21% and pellet 8%.
The instrument includes an electronic memory capable of logging and downloading 100,000 measurements into the Kimo LIGAZ-2 software package, which is supplied as standard. The software can be used for client database creation (including boiler and inspection schedules), downloading/printing certificates and programming the flue gas analyser using the USB cable included.
Furthermore, the KIGAZ110 can be used in conjunction with the free KIGAZ MOBILE App for iOS or Android that is available on the Apple App Store or Google Play respectively. In order to connect to a mobile device, you may wish to have the optional Bluetooth module fitted to the gas analyser at the point of manufacture. The app features graphic visualisation, saving of tests, exporting and emailing reports in CSV, XML and PDF.
Aftermarket/non-standard accessories are available for purchase with this unit by selecting the options above. These include:
Kimo KPD-15 – allows differential pressure measurements to be conducted
Kimo PMO – manual opacity pump for opacity measurement
Kimo MP-123-2 – Bluetooth module fitted at factory for using the free KIGAZ MOBILE iOS and Android App
- Gas – Ambient CO max, flue gas CO, interchangeable O2 (long life) and CO compensated H2 sensors, excess air losses, efficiency test
- Pressure – Differential pressure measurement (select KPD-15), draft measurement
- Temperature – Ambient, flue gas and delta temperature, dew point temperature
- Other functions – 15 programmeable combustible materials (see above), 5 custom combustibles, external water trap, opacity index (select PMO)
- Kimo KIGAZ 110
- Flue gas probe (180mm with Water trap)
- Transport bag
- Mains adapter and Li-ion battery
- LIGAZ-2 software and USB cable
- Protective cover with magnets
- Calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.