Martindale DC50 Borescope
The Martindale DC50 Borescope is the perfect tool for locating cables and services in concealed locations. A 3.5” detachable TFT colour monitor provides a clear image for detailed engineering and mechanical applications. Suitable for plumbing and drainage inspections, the waterproof 9.8mm diameter camera is IP67 rated.
The brightness of the LED lighting in the tip of the camera can be adjusted to to produce the optimal clear image even in reflective or poorly lit conditions. To maintain the correct orientation there is also a 180 degree view rotation function. The semi-rigid gooseneck camera can be pre-formed for hard to reach places but still remains flexible enough to guide it around obstructions.
The camera head has three attachment clips, the hook attachment, ideal for retrieving cables in stud walls, the magnet for picking up metallic components and a right-angled mirror is also included for viewing behind obstructions.
There is an optional 3m extension available to order above if you need to locate over longer distances.
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V AA Battery
- Current Consumption: 400mA Max
- Monitor: TFT 89mm (3.5\\\")
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Camera Lighting: 2 x White LEDs
- Field of View: 54°
- Depth of Field: 30 - 60mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +45°C
- Operating Humidity: 15 - 85% RH
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Main Device Dimensions: 90(W) x 205(H) x 131(D)mm
- Weight: 430g approx
- Gooseneck Camera Length: 880mm approx
- Gooseneck Camera Diameter: 9.8mm
- Gooseneck Camera Minimum Bend Radius: 45mm
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.