Martindale DH85 Hygro-moisture Meter
The Martindale DH85 is a hygro-moisture meter that can give accurate measurements of moisture levels in materials and can also measures air temperature and humidity of the environment.
There are seven different ranges that can be selected: hard wood, soft wood, plaster, anhydrite screed, cement mortar, lime mortar and brick.
The LCD screen has a backlight for use in low light, and also displays the temperature and humidity with a choice of units of measurement. Along with hold, auto power off and backlit screen features, the DH85 also has a useful self-check function to ensure that the unit is working correctly at all times.
- Hard Wood: 8.8% to 54.8% (Wood 1)
- Soft Wood: 7.0% to 47.9% (Wood 2)
- Plaster: 0.9% to 22.1% (Mortar 3)
- Anhydrite Screed: 0.0% to 11.0% (Mortar 4)
- Cement Mortar: 0.7% to 8.6% (Mortar 5)
- Lime Mortar: 0.6% to 9.9% (Mortar 6)
- Bricks: 0.1% to 16.5% (Mortar 7)
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1%
- Moisture Accuracy: ±1% (conductivity measurement)
- Range: -20°C to 60°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (0°C to 45°C), ±1°C (-20°C to 0°C, 45°C to 60°C)
- Range: -4°F to 140°F
- Resolution: 0.1°F
- Accuracy: ±1°F (32°F to 113°F), ±2°F (-4°F to 32°F, 113°F to 140°F)
- Display: liquid crystal display
- Measurement rate: once per second
- Power: 2 x 1.5V, AAA alkaline batteries (IEC LR03, NEDA 24A)
- Continuous operating time: 200 hours typical with alkaline battery
- Low battery indication: The is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level
- Auto power off: after approx. 10 minutes Dimensions: 132.9(L) x 50.9(W) x 24.7(D) mm
- Weight: 118g approx including batteries
- Operating environment: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage environment: -20°C to 60°C <80% R.H. with batteries removed
- Conforms to BS EN61326-1
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.