Martindale ET4000 Multifunction Tester
The Martindale ET4000 carries out all of the tests in order to certify that domestic, commercial and industrial electrical installations meet the criteria specified in the 17th edition wiring regulations, BS7671:2008 (Amendment 3).
The simplistic design of the Martindale ET4000 means that a rotary dial is used to select the primary test functions as detailed below, whilst secondary test options are programmed by navigating a simple left, right, up and down computerised keypad menu.
Schematic help screens are available for all of the test functions by pressing the ‘help’ key, which will immediately display a line wiring diagram of how to connect the test probes within the circuit under test.
- Continuity: 200mA for R2 testing and continuous 8.5mA for inductive testing (motor windings and coils),
- Insulation Resistance: 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V,
- Line Impedance: L-L or L-N, also displays PSC value,
- Loop Impedance: L-CPC – offers both high current and low current anti-trip tests. Also displays PFC value,
- RCD Test – Auto RCD and Ramp Test on 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 and 1000mA RCD’s,
- TRMS Voltage, Frequency and Phase Rotation
The Martindale ET4000 will compare loop impedance results against those specified in amendment 3 of the IET BS7671:2008 17th edition wiring regulations; these are stored electronically within the firmware of the tester. Successful results will be displayed along with a green ‘pass’ LED indicator, whilst failed results will display with a RED ‘fail’ LED indicator.
Measurement thresholds for continuity, insulation resistance and RCD tests can also be programmed into the Martindale ET4000 by the user. This allows for the same, clear green and red LED indicators to display upon successful/unsuccessful test results respectively; useful for electrical fault finding.
Martindale ET4000 Key features
- Built-in new third amendment Zs loop impedance tables and help screens
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial electrical installations
- Slim-line test probe included
Martindale MFT Comparison Table
Martindale ET4000 Martindale ET4500 Continuity
200mA & 8.5mA
✔ ✔ Insulation Resistance
50, 100, 250, 500 & 1000V
✔ ✔ Loop Test with Anti-Trip Option ✔ ✔ Auto RCD and Ramp Test
10, 30, 100, 300, 500 and 1000mA RCD’s
✔ ✔ TRMS Voltage and Phase Rotation ✔ ✔ Pass/Fail LED Indicators ✔ ✔ Slim-line Remote Test Probe ✔ ✔ Three Wire Earth Resistance Test (requires optional earth testing accessories) ✔ Memory for storing and downloading test results ✔ Rechargable Batteries ✔ ✔
- Martindale ET4000 Multifunction Tester
- MARTL36 MFT 3 lead set RBG
- TL207 MFT mains lead set RBG
- TL180 Remote start probe
- Soft carry case and strap
- Quick start plus full user guide on CD
- Calibration verification certificate
- Rechargeable batteries and charger
- 50m R2 continuity lead – TL78
- SafeBreak mains socket adaptor – SB13
- Fused test leads – TL52
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.