Martindale IN2103 Electrical Insulation Tester
The Martindale IN2103 17th Edition (BS 7671) tester gives high quality, accurate insulation results at low cost. The IN2103 Insulation Tester fully complies with all UK and international standards. It has a a large 4000 count back lit digital display with analogue bar graph, it automatically displays output test voltage during testing Automatic zero adjust removes the resistance of the leads and the test button can be set to either latching, to give a permanent output or ‘press to test’.
The Martindale IN 2103 has user settable limits with Pass / Fail indication and a internal memory to store 99 results and compare readings. It also includes both Polarisation Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) measurements. These sophisticated tests, introduced for the first time in a handheld instrument, allow for more accurate measurement of insulation values on capacitive circuits.
The IN 2103 Insulation & Continuity tester also incorporates an internal battery check facility, which indicates the energy levels as both a percentage and a voltage. It also fully complies with the Part P building regulations inspection and testing requirements (BS 7671).
- Insulation test voltages: 250V, 500V & 1000V
- Insulation: 0.200MΩ - 5000MΩ (Automatic discharge)
- Continuity: 0.01Ω - 40Ω @ 0.01Ω Resolution (Automatic Discharge)
- Resistance: 0.1Ω - 1999kΩ (Buzzer <30Ω)
- Polarisation index (PI)
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR)
- 4000 count back lit digital display
- Analogue bar graph (51 Segment)
- Stores 99 test results
- Auto Hold
- Internal battery check
- User settable pass and fail limits
- Automatic zero adjust
- Protection: IP44
- Over-voltage: 600V CATIII
- Pollution Degree 2
- Complies with BS EN 61010 & BS EN 61557 & BS7671
- Dimensions: 90mm x 210mm x 54mm
- IN 2103 Insulation tester
- Instruction Manual
- Carry Case
- Test Leads (TL47)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.