Martindale MicroPAT Plus PAT Tester
The Martindale MicroPAT+ is a downloading portable appliance tester for testing portable electrical equipment. The Micro PAT Plus PAT tester shows that simple dedicated push buttons for each test is the fastest way to do PAT testing. The alpha numeric tactile keypad is very simple to operate and step by step instructions are displayed on the custom LCD.
The MicroPAT + also has the ability to store test results and download these PAT testing results to a printer or a computer via dedicated software like SimplyPATs Version 7 Software. This PAT tester can check the electrical safety of electrical equipment like kettles, vacuums, toasters, fridges, computers, monitors, printers, fax machines, drills and angle grinders etc. The MicroPAT plus Performs earth bond, insulation and Leakage tests, it will test at either 230V or 110V, dependant on voltage. it has a smooth wipe clean industrial membrane keypad for ease of use. The MPAT has a flash test facility for Class 1 and Class II tools.This martindale PAT Tester can also perform load and run tests.
The MicroPAT can scan bar code labels to input appliance ID and test parameters using an optional bar code reader. The MicraPAT unit is housed in a tough injection moulded case with a detachable lid. The utmost importance has been placed upon specifying to the highest levels of safety, quality and reliability - BSEN50081, BSEN50082, EN61010 & IEC1010.
Earth Continuity Test
- Test Voltage: 6V AC nominal with no load.
- Test Current: 25A AC nominal with 0.1O load.
- (at 240V AC) 10A AC nominal with 0.5O load.
- 100mA (soft test) for IT equipment.
- Display Range: 0 to 1.99O.
- Accuracy: ±10% ± 1 digit.
- Test Voltage: 500V DC - 0% + 20%.
- Short Circuit Current: 1mA DC nominal.
- Display Range: 0 to 19.9M½.
- Accuracy: ±5% ±1 digit.
- Display Range: 0 to 3.1kVA.
- Accuracy: ±10% ±1 digit at nominal 240V.
Earth Leakage Test
- Display Range: 0 to 6mA AC.
- Accuracy: ±10% ±1 digit.
- Test Voltage: 1.5kV AC - Class I
- (at nom 240V AC) 3kV AC - Class II
- Display Range: 0 to 3.0mA AC.
- Accuracy: ±5% ±1 digit.
- Size: 330x263x144mm (Excluding bag)
- Material: ABS/Polycarbonate
- Colour: Yellow/Clear
- Weight: 5.25kg nominal
- 500 Pass labels FREE
- 200 Fail labels FREE
- Removable strong earth bond lead
- Flash test pistol probe with trigger
- 110 volt adaptor
- 230V Extension lead adaptor
- Carry bag for accessories, attached to MicroPAT+
- Spare fuses
- Instruction manual
- 24 months manufacturers warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.