Martindale PSI4000 Three Phase Sequence Indicator
The Martindale PSI4000 Three Phase Sequence Indicator enables non-contact measurement of phase rotation via inductive crocodile clips. Simply attach the crocodile clips around the conductors and the LEDs on the unit will give a clear indication of either clockwise or anti-clockwise phase rotation. It can be used to quickly identify three phase sequences for motor installations and repair.
The PSI4000 phase rotation tester can be used on both insulated and non-insulated conductors and also has a switch for increasing the brightness of the LEDs so that phase sequence can be clearly visible in all light conditions.
In addition the Martindale PSI4000 provides an audible indication of rotation and has a magnetised back that enables hands free testing by easily fixing to a metal surface for convenience.
An "Auto Off" function activates after five minutes of non detection to preserve battery life.
- Measurement Principle: Static Induction
- Input Voltage: 150V - 1000V 3 Phase AC
- Frequency Range: 45 - 65Hz
- Battery Current Consumption: 15mA
- Cable Length: 800mm
- Power Source: 1.5V x 4 AA / LR6 alkaline batteries
- Auto-Off: After 5 mins of non activity
- Safety Standard: EN 61010 CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, EN 61326-1
- Weight: 370g
- Dimensions: 118 x 69 x 38mm
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.