Martindale TEK200 Voltage & Magnetic Indicator
The Martindale TEK200 Voltage & Magnetic Indicator detects the presence and polarity of magnetic fields produced by indicators, relays, solenoids and transformers.
The integral self-test activates the sensor in the tip of the tester at 50Hz as well as checking the battery and LED. This proves that the unit is fully functional and avoids the need for a separate proving unit. In addition, the TEK200 incorporates all the capability of the TEK100 voltage indicator, producing a versatile instrument in a slim and ergonomic ABS housing.
- Voltage Range: 100-600V
- Frequency Range: 50Hz to 50kHz
- Integrated self test proving function sensitivity: Registers at 3mm for 100V, 50Hz, 23mm for 240V, 50Hz (distances are from the tip of the unit to a flat PVC twin core and earth cable suspended in free space)
- Visual Indication: Red LED
- Audible Indication: 2kHz tone
- Battery low: Green LED
- North Pole Indication: Red LED
- South Pole Indication: Green LED
- Magnetic field range: ±10mT, 0-50kHz
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 40C
- Supply: 9V alkaline battery, MN1604 or equivalent (excluded)
- Housing: Flame retardant ABS
- Dimensions: 202 X 32 X 22mm
- Weight: 150g approx (excluding battery)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.