Martindale VI-15000 Voltage Indicator
With AC/DC voltage LED indication from 50V to 690V, the Martindale VI-15000 Voltage Indicator is an ideal instrument for ensuring circuits have been properly de-energised and isolated before working on them.
Featuring bright LEDs to clearly identify voltage – including polarity and level (up to 690V) – the Martindale VI-15000 provides a 1000V CATIV safety rating, with improved protection against voltage transients and a high wattage resistor that limits the current in the event of damage to the cable (in accordance with BS EN61243-3).
With its heavy-duty, double-insulated design, the Martindale VI-15000 is the perfect voltage indicator for a range of jobs.
- Nominal Voltage Range: 50 - 1000V AC / DC
- Nominal Voltage Threshold Indications: 50, 100, 200, 400, 690 V DC/AC rms
- Nominal Voltage threshold tolerance: conforms to BS EN61243-3:2010
- Polarity indication: from approx 12V DC/AC rms
- AC/DC voltage detection: automatic
- Range detection: automatic
- Response time: < 0.1s
- Frequency range: DC, 1 - 400 Hz
- Test current: < 3.5mA at 1000V DC/AC rms
- Duty ratio: 30s ON (operated) / 240s OFF (recovery)
- Temperature & Humidity (operating & storage): -10°C to 55°C ≤ 85% R.H.
- Altitude: up to 2000m Pollution degree 2
- IP rating: IP54 /li>
- Power: from circuit under test
- Dimensions: 205(L) x 67(W) x 27(D) mm
- Weight: 130g approx.
- Includes: instructions
- Conforms to BS EN 61243-3:2010 CAT IV 1000V
- Class II, Double Insulation
- Pollution Degree: 2
- EMC: Conforms to BS EN 61326-1
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.