Martindale VIPDLOK150 Safe Isolation Kit
Containing the VI-15000 voltage indicator, PD690 proving device, a complete lock out kit and soft carry cases, the Martindale VIPDLOK150 Safe Isolation Kit is a complete solution for safe isolation.
With its 1000V CAT IV safety rating, the VI-15000 voltage indicator is one of the easiest ways to ensure circuits have been properly isolated, offering LED indication for AC/DC voltages from 50V to 690V and above. Featuring a high wattage resistor and double insulated cable, the VI15000 is one of the most durable instruments of its kind and offers increased protection against voltage transients.
The battery-powered 700V AC/DC PD690 proving unit is also included, allowing you to test your VI-15000 on the go and ensure your safety.
Martindale VI15000 Specification
- Nominal Voltage Range: 50 - 1000V AC / DC
- Nominal Voltage Threshold Indications: 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V DC/AC rms
- Nominal Voltage threshold tolerance: conforms to BS EN61243-3:2010
- Polarity indication: from approx 12V DC/AC rms
- AC/DC voltage detection: automatic
- Range detection: automatic
- Response time: < 0.1s
- Frequency range: DC, 1 - 400 Hz
- Test current: < 3.5mA at 600V DC/AC rms
- Duty ratio: 30s ON (operated) / 240s OFF (recovery)
- Temperature & Humidity (operating & storage): -10°C to 55°C ≤ 85% R.H. / -10°C to 55°C ≤ 85% R.H.
- Altitude: up to 2000m
- IP rating: IP54
- Power: from circuit under test
- Dimensions: 205(L) x 67(W) x 27(D) mm
- Weight: 130g approx.
- Includes: instructions
- Conforms to BS EN 61243-3:2010 CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000V
- Class II, Double Insulation
- Pollution Degree: 2
- EMC: Conforms to BS EN 61326-1
Martindale PD690 Specification
- Output Voltage: output = 690V nominal, 50Hz nominal
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to 40C at max. 70% RH
- Batteries: 6 x LR6 (MN1500) 1.5V Alkaline batteries or equivalent (included)
- Dimensions: 143 x 84 x 50mm
- Weight: 400g approx with batteries
- Martindale VI-15000 Two Pole Voltage Indicator
- Martindale PD690 Proving Unit with Low Battery Indicator
- Martindale TC55 Carry Case with Neck Strap
- 1 x Padlock with unique key
- 1 x Steel safety hasp, with space for up to 6 padlocks
- 1 x Green mini MCB lock
- 1 x Yellow mini MCB lock
- 1 x Blue medium MCB lock
- 1 x Large red MCB lock
- 1 x Yellow fuse lockout breaker
- 1 x Red fuse lockout breaker
- 5 x Danger tags which can be overwritten
- 1 x Black marker for writing on Danger tags
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.