MC4 / MC3 Solar PV Connector Kit
The MC4 & MC3 Connector Kit is a high quality set that has being designed for a Photovoltaic installer. The kit comprises over 100 different components and can be used for both male and female connections. It comes supplied with 100m 4mm TUV rated cable. The MC3 & MC4 connectors are rated up to 30A and tested to 1000V (IEC/CEI) 600V (UL) and protected against ingress of water to IP67. The Knipex MC3 cable insert tool is essential for solar PV engineers working with MC3 connections on solar installations.
Solar PV Connector Kit Features:
- High quality connectors
- Easy and quick assembly
- 100m of TUV rated cable (Black)
- 10 x MC4 Connectors
- 10 x MC3 Connectors
- 4 x MC4 Branch connectors
- 4 x MC3 Branch connectors
- Supplied in protective tool case
- 100m of TUV Rated Solar PV Cable (4mm2 FLEX-SOL-XL)
- 10 x Warning Labels
- 17 x Solar kit case dividers
- 10 x MC4 Solar Connectors (Male)
- 10 x MC4 Solar Connectors (Female)
- 10 x MC4 Inserts (Male)
- 10 x MC4 Inserts (Female)
- 2 x MC4 Branch Plug
- 2 x MC4 Branch Socket
- 10 x MC3 Photovoltaic Couplers (Male)
- 10 x MC3 Photovoltaic Couplers (Female)
- 10 x MC3 Inserts (Male)
- 10 x MC3 Inserts (Female)
- 2 x MC3 Branch Plug
- 2 x MC3 Branch Socket
1 Item(s)per pageQ: should i use mc3 or mc4 for my system its confusion , can anyone eloborate Posted On: 23/04/2014 By: AZAD SINH H ZANKARA: I would recommend using whichever connectors come connected to the solar PV panels as standard, or whichever connectors the cell manufacturer recommends. If there are no solar connectors, I would probably recommend using MC4 connectors as they are more popular and easier to work with. We can also supply you with MC4 solar spanners, these speed up the assembly and don't cause any damage, whilst also ensuring the long term reliability of the solar PV system.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.