Megger BT51 2A Low Resistance Ohmmeter (6410-091)
Providing quick and easy measurement of low resistance levels, the Megger BT51 2A Low Resistance Ohmmeter is ideal for everything from testing earth bonds in minds to evaluating resistance on switches, circuit breakers and more.
Passing current through the conductor under test and also monitoring the voltage across it, the Megger BT51 limits the current so the voltage can be measured and ensuring that the accuracy of the reading remains unaffected by current variation. For added accuracy, the BT51 also utilises four-terminal testing, filtering out the resistance of test leads.
Offering two measurement ranges and a 2A nominal test current with up to 2Ω across C terminals, the Megger BT51 is also protected against 240V AC and features warning lights for extra safety.
With a 3 ½ digit LED display and an incredibly robust design ensuring it’s shockproof and weatherproof, the BT51 Low Resistance Ohmmeter is perfect for use in most environments.
Part Number: 6410-091
Megger BT51 Low Resistance Ohmmeter Key Features
- High test current
- Four terminal measurements
- Two measurement ranges: 2000mΩ (1mΩ resolution) and 20mΩ (0.01mΩ resolution)
- 3 ½ digit LED display
- Protection against 240V AC (with warning lights)
- Shockproof and weatherproof portable design
- Fit for use with long testing leads
- Range: 2000 mΩ (resolution 1 mΩ), 20,00 mΩ, (resolution 0,01 mΩ)
- Test Current: 2 A nominal, with up to 2Ω across the C terminals
- Accuracy (0 to 50°C): ±1% of reading ± 2 digits
- Display: 3.5 digit LED display
- Operating Temp: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to +50°C (-4 to 122°F)
- Protection: Relay protection for up to 240 V mains supply applied from
C1/Pl to C2/P2. 100 mA (T) fuse, 20 x 5 mm, ceramic (for charging circuit)
- Power Supply: 4 Ah capacity NiCad rechargeable cells with internal charging
unit. Normal charging time of 10 hours on 240 V, 50 Hz mains supply
- Safety: The instrument meets the requirements for IEC 610101-1. The instrument is intended for use with non powered circuits only.
- EMC: In Accordance with IEC61326-1
- Dimensions: 245 H x 344 W x 158 D mm (9,6 H x 13,5 W x 6,25 D in. approx)
- Weight: 4.5 kg (10 lb approx)
- Part Number: 6410-091
- Megger BT51 Low Resistance Ohmmeter
- Supply Lead for Battery Charger
- Duplex Handspikes with 2.5m (8ft) Test Leads
- Operating Instruction Book
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.