Megger BVM Battery Voltage Monitor (CJ-59092, CJ-59093 and CJ-59096)
Megger’s BVM battery voltage monitors allow for capacity testing of industrial battery banks usually found in distribution sub-stations, telecoms installations and computer network UPS systems.
When connected into a circuit with a battery load unit such as the Megger TORKEL unit, the BVM enables the engineer to perform a completely automated battery bank capacity test, according to IEC test methods and NERC/FERC requirements.
The BVM is designed in modular form where one BVM device is used for each battery or "jar" in the string to be tested. One BVM for each battery connects to the next in a “daisy-chain” fashion, thereby providing easy and economical expandability to meet the testing requirements for small-to-large battery bank systems.
Select the most applicable kit from the drop down menu above:
- Megger BVM150 - set of 16 battery voltage monitors
- Megger BVM300 - set of 31 battery voltage monitors
- Megger BVM600 - set of 61 battery voltage monitors
- Automates battery voltage measurement during capacity tests
- "Daisy-chain" design allows expandability up to 120 units
- High accuracy and stability for precise data collection
- Integrates with TORKEL Win and PowerDB Test Data Management software
- Wide voltage range
- Easy set-up
Specifications are valid at an ambient temperature of +25°C, (77°F).
- Application field: The instrument is intended for use in medium-voltage substations and industrial environments.
- Altitude: <2000 m (6500 ft) above sea level.
- Operating 5°C to +50°C (41°F to +122°F)
- Storage & transport 0°C to +60°C (32°F to +140°F)
- 5% – 95% RH, non-condensing
- CE-marking: LVD 2006/95/EC, EMC 2004/108/EC
- Mains voltage: 100 / 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption (max):50 VA
- Protection: Over voltage, reverse voltage, voltage transients, ESD
- Dimensions - BVM unit: 75 x 64 x 25 mm (3” x 2.5” x 1”)
- Dimensions - Carrying case: 575 x 470 x 205 mm (22.6” x 18.5” x 8.1”)
- Weight - BVM unit 0.07 kg (0.15 lbs) With accessories and carrying case
- Weight - BVM system of 31 units: 8.8 kg (19 lbs)
- Weight - BVM system of 61 units: 12.5 kg (27 lbs)
- Maximum number of channels: 120
- Voltage ranges: 0-5 V DC and 0-20 V DC
- Resolution: 1.00 mV both ranges
- Inaccuracy: < 0.1% of full scale ±0.01 V DC
- Battery: string voltage 300 V DC (max)
- Measurement input impedance: 1 MΩ
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.