Megger DET3TD Digital Earth Testing Kit
The Megger DET3TD Earth Testing Kit comes complete with digital earth resistance tester, test leads, earth stakes and batteries. The Megger DET3TD is a three pole ground testing solution for those users who prefer a digital test instrument. It's rated to IP45 making it suitable for most outdoor situations and its delivered in a tough polypropylene carry case - everything you need to start earth /ground testing in one kit.
Megger DET3TD Earth Testing Kit Key Features:
- Clear easy to read digital display
- 2 and 3 wire earth testing
- Selectable 25 V or 50 V output
- Complete with lead and stake kit
- Simple one button operation
- IP54 rated
- Hard wearing carry case
- Ingress protection: IP54
- C spike check: Automatic
- P spike check: Automatic
- Noise check: Automatic
- Noise rejection: 40 V pk to pk
- 2-wire test: Yes
- 3-wire test: Yes
- Resistance range: 0.01 to 2000 Ω
- Resistance Accuracy: 2% ±3 digits
- Earth voltage range: 0 - 100 V a.c.
- Earth voltage accuracy: 2% ±2 V
- Display LCD
- Battery type: 8 off AA cells
- Operating temperature range: -15 to +55ºC
- Storage temperature range:: -40 to +70ºC
- Dimensions: 203 x 148 x 78mm (8 x 5.7 x 3.2 inches)
- Weight: 1kg
- Megger DET3TD Manufacturers Warranty: 3 year
- Megger DET3TD
- Hard carry case
- Test leads
- Earth stakes
- Megger DET3TD calibration certificate.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.