Megger DET4TCR2 Earth Testing Kit with Clamps - Megger 1000-366
The Megger DET4TCR2 Digital Ground Tester & Clamps Kit offers a comprehensive solution to your ground stake and soil resistivity testing needs. This Megger Earth Testing Kit includes the Megger ICLAMP and VCLAMP. The ICLAMP employs the Attached Rod Technique (ART) which allows electrode testing without disconnection and leakage current measurements down to 1mA. The VCLAMP enables true stakeless measurements to be made in situations where driving stakes into the ground is impractical.
The DET4TCR2 is particluarly designed for extended temperature range use with an IP54 rated enclosure making it a perfect instrument for outdoor use. This Megger Ground Tester is easy to use with a large rotary selector switch and one-press test button, both of which permit operation whilst wearing gloves. As with the Megger DET3TC, the design negates the need for a shorting link when making two pole measurements. All functions of the DET4TCR2 are on clearly labelled auxiliary controls which are used to select the test frequency, output voltage and to switch the backlight on or off. The clear display provides an excellent contrast and viewing angle in addition to the backlight, all of which mean the device can be used both outdoors and in dark locations.
The Megger Earth Resistance Tester provides all the functions required for ground system testing including variable frequency 2 pole, 3 pole, 4 pole, Attached Rod Technique (ART), stakeless, leakage current and ground noise voltage measurement. The device offers a wide measurement range from 0.01Ω to 200kΩ, ground noise voltage measurement from 1V to 100V and ground current from 1mA to 20A. Accurate results can be obtained in electrically noisy environments since the instrument is capable of rejecting noise voltages of 40V peak to peak and the user can select different test frequencies to minimise the effect of interference.
Megger DET4TCR2 & Clamps Key Features:
- Extended measurement range: 0.01Ω to 200kΩ
- A comprehensive testing kit in one box
- Automatic circuit checking
- IP54 rated
- 2, 3 and 4 point testing
- Attached Rod Technique (ART) via Megger ICLAMP
- Stakeless measurements via Megger VCLAMP
- User selectable test frequency
- Rechargeable batteries with AC/DC adaptor
- User selectable output voltage
- Simple one button operation
- Robust carry case
- Backlit display
- Field calibration check for instrument and CLAMPS
A Professional Ground Testing kit can be added for a total cost of £1485.00
Includes 2 x 50m and 2 x 30m cable reels, 4 auger stakes, tape measure & hard carry case.
Please call test-meter on 0113 248 9966 if you wish to purchase your Megger DET4TCR2 and Clamps with this additional kit.
Part number: 1000-366
- Resistance range: 0.01 to 20kΩ
- Accuracy: 2% ± 3 digits
- Ingress protection: IP54
- Output: ±25V or ±50V
- Test frequency: Hz 94,105,111 or 128
- Earth current range with ICLAMP: 0.5mA to 19.9A
- Display: LCD with back light
- Operating temp: -15 → +55 °C
- Standards: EN61010-1 CAT IV 100V
- Megger DET4TCR2 Rechargable Earth Tester
- I Clamp (for ART testing)
- V Clamp (for stakeless testing)
- Stake and wire kit
- Right angle terminal adaptors
- External AC/DC charger
- Field calibration check for instrument and clamps
- Hard carry case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.