Megger DLRO 10 HD Low Resistance Ohmmeter
The Megger DLRO10HD low resistance tester can output up to 10 Amps and is built into a tough case that provides an IP65 ingress protection rating when closed and an IP54 rating when the instrument is in use and operating from battery power. This Megger low resistance test and measuring instrument incorporates a large backlit liquid crystal display that can be read from distance its rotary switch controls can be operated with gloved hands.
With 0.1 micro-ohm resolution, 0.2 per cent basic accuracy and a dedicated mode for use with inductive loads, the Megger DLRO10HD is suitable for applications such as checking welded joint quality, verifying winding resistance in large motors and transformers, performance of lightning protection bonds and aircraft structures.
To provide maximum versatility, this test set not only features high compliance but also offers user-selectable high or low power ranges.
The high power <25W ranges (measuring up to 250milliohm at 10A or 2.5ohm at 1A) are ideal for heating a weakness or charging inductive loads.
The low power ranges are power limited to 250 mW for applications where it is desirable to avoid heating the item under test.
The Megger DLRO 10 HD Low resistance tester offers a choice of five test modes:
- Normal mode, the test is initiated by pressing the 'test' button. The instrument verifies continuity of all four connections, and then applies the test current in both forward and reverse directions before displaying the result.
- Automatic mode, the test starts as soon as the probes make contact with the item under test.
- Automatic unidirectional mode is the same as automatic mode, but the test current is applied in one direction only. This reduces the testing time, but thermal EMFs from contact between dissimilar metals may reduce the accuracy of the results.
- Continuous mode makes repeated measurements at three-second intervals on the same sample.
- Inductive mode is, as the name suggests, optimised for tests on motors, transformers and other inductive loads, supplying a full 10A for 60 up to seconds.
DLRO10HD heavy-duty low-resistance ohmmeters from Megger are supplied with a set of test leads fitted with high-quality duplex hand spikes featuring lights to remotely indicate when a test is complete or inadvertent connection to live supply. The DLRO10HD, when used with optional terminal insulating test leads, is rated CATIII, 600V in line with IEC61010.
Which Test Leads?
The Megger DLRO10HD Micro-Ohmmeter comes supplied with two Megger 1.2m DH4 Duplex handspikes with indicator lights (6111-503) as standard.
Other test lead sets are available to purchase with the Megger DLRO10HD, including the popular choices of the Megger 2.5m DH5 Duplex handspikes (6111-517) and the 600V rated CAT III DH6 Megger Duplex handspikes (6111-518) which can be selected from the options above.
Wind turbine lightning protection testing is made possible with the options of a 30m, 60m or a 100m extension reel. The 100m Megger KC100 Reel (1000-809) can be selected above, although for a full list of available test leads, please click here and contact us for a price and availability.
Megger DLRO10HD Key Features:
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Rechargeable battery or line power supply, continuous operation, even with dead battery
- 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance
- High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only)
- Rotary switch selects one of five test modes, including auto start on connection, giving ease of use
DLRO Model Comparison
DLRO10HD DLRO10X DLRO10 Nominal Current Up to 10A Up to 10A Up to 10A No. of ranges with power limited to 0.25W 6 6 6 No. of higher power ranges 2 - - Display LCD Backlit LCD Backlit LED 4½ digit Results storage and download ✔ ✔ - Power supply - ✔ ✔ Mains ✔ Optional Optional Rechargable battery ✔ ✔ ✔ Weight 6.7 kg 2.6 kg 2.6 kg
Supplied AccessoriesMegger DLRO10HD Part No: Megger 1006-604 2 x DH4 Duplex handspikes (optional, please select above) Megger KC1-C Duplex Kelvin Clip Lead Set (optional, please select above) Test lead pouch (lid mounted) 1000-036 DLRO10HD user guide CD 1000-869 Warranty book. 6170-618
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.