Megger DLRO100X / DLRO100XB Low Resistance Ohmmeters
The Megger DLRO100 series of low resistance ohmmeters are an inclusive range of portable instruments capable of output currents of up to 100A, providing stable resistance measurements that range between 0.1µΩ and 1.999Ω perfect for a wide range of applications including:
- OEM compliance testing
- Circuit breaker contact resistance
- Switchgear, busbar and cable joints
- Cable length calculations
- Lightning protective conductor
- Railway rolling stock ground connections
- Railway lines and conductor rails
- Strength testing of aircraft frames
The Megger DLRO100X is a mains powered low resistance ohmmeter, although the unit is available with a replaceable Lithium Ion power pack from the drop-down selection above (DLRO100XB), capable of powering up to 200 manual 100A tests or two 10 minute continuous 100A tests. Once battery charge has depleted, a full recharge takes only 2.5 hours.
The DLRO100X and DLRO100XB are mid-range instruments featuring an internal memory capable of logging and downloading up to 220 time and date stamped readings, which can be downloaded by USB. Both models can also utilise the Dual Ground™ test method by keeping a circuit breaker earthed on both sides throughout the test process, allowing for safe and rapid testing. Please note an optional current clamp is required to use this feature and can be selected from the options above.
The Megger DLRO10X/XB models include three user modes that can be easily selected depending on the method of testing at hand:
- Manual mode – allows the user to initiate the test procedure once the probes are in contact with the object under test. Once the ‘test’ button is pressed, the ‘test’ lamp will illuminate and the instrument will undertake a single test to perform a measurement.
- Auto mode – after selecting a desired test current and placing the current test leads, a test will start automatically as soon as the potential test leads are connected. Additional measurements can be made without pressing ‘test’ by simply removing and replacing the potential leads on the object under test.
- Continuous mode – the user connects the test leads and presses the ‘test’ button to start a measurement. The instrument will continue to test, continually updating the display after each new test cycle until the ‘test’ button is pressed again, or until the procedure times out.
All of the instruments within the DLRO100 series are CAT IV 600VAC/500VDC safety rated with IP54 protection against dust and water ingress whilst testing. The testers also has an electrical noise filter that provides stable readings at very low resistances, even in noisy environments such as electrical substations and plant rooms. Complete with a large, back-lit and clear LCD screen, the DLRO100 is suitable for operation in low light conditions.
Megger DLRO100 test leads
It is important to note that the Megger DLRO100 is not supplied with any test leads as standard. The most popular test leads are available to purchase with the instrument by selecting the relevant check-boxes above, although any of the following accessories can be purchased – please contact us on 01132 48 99 66 to arrange a customised package configuration:
Description Order Code DLRO100 CAT IV 600V Lead Set (5m) 1004-448 DLRO100 CAT IV 600V Lead Set (10m) 1004-449 DLRO100 CAT IV 600V Lead Set (15m) 1004-450 DLRO100 Terminal Adaptors (x2) 1005-555 DLRO100 Lead Set Adaptors (10A Leads) 1008-604 DLRO100 CAT IV 600V Kelvin Lead Set (5m) 1005-634 DLRO100 CAT IV 600V Kelvin Lead Set (10m) 1005-635 DLRO100 CAT IV 600V Kelvin Lead Set (15m) 1005-636
Megger DLRO100 Series feature comparison:
Feature DLRO100E DLRO100EB DLRO100X DLRO100XB DLRO100H DLRO100HB Li-ion battery ✔ ✔ ✔ Dual Ground Option Option Option Option Internal memory ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Remote operation ✔ ✔ Asset tagging ✔ ✔ Bluetooth ✔ ✔
Megger DLRO100X and DLRO100XB key features:
- Portable 100A Low Resistance Ohmmeter (8Kg with optional battery)
- Internal memory with USB download
- High resolution 0.1µΩ - 1.999Ω range
- Click here for full product specifications
- Megger DLRO100
- Certificate of Test
- Quick Start Guide
- Calibration Certificate
- CD containing the User Guide
- USB cable
- Mains lead
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.