Megger KF875 Karl Fischer Moisture In Oil Test Set (6111-636)
Providing high accuracy onsite testing for determining moisture in oil, the Megger KF875 Karl Fischer Moisture In Oil Test Set is a portable instrument that’s easy to use.
Optimised for testing insulating oils within a specific gravity of 0.875, the Megger KF875 offers tests with one button push and the injection of a 1ml sample. This one button operation makes the KF875 easy to operate, requiring no specialist training to use.
Test results are displayed onscreen and can be printed using the inbuilt printer, providing measurements in both micrograms of water and in milligrams per kilogram (parts per million, ppm).
Complete with all the accessories you’d need to get started right away, the Megger KF875 Karl Fischer Test Set also comes with a carry case to keep your instrument safe in transit.
- Titration method: Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration
- Electrolysis control: Patented “ACE” control system
- End point detection: AC polarisation
- End point indication: Visual display / print out / acoustic beep
- Measuring range: 1 μg – 10 mg water
- Moisture range: 1 ppm – 100 ppm
- Max. sensitivity: 0.1 μg
- Max. titration speed: 2 mg per minute
- Max. current: 400 ma
- Drift compensation: Automatically controlled
- Precision: 10-100 μg ± 3 μg, 100 μg - 1 mg ± 5 μg, above 1 mg ± 0.5%
- Stirrer speed: Microprocessor controlled
- Calendar / clock: Analysis time & date print out
- Keypad/User controls: Non tactile membrane/display prompted menu
- Display: 40 character alphanumeric backlit display
- Printer: 42 character high speed thermal printer
- Carry case: Standard
- Power supply: 90-264 VAC, 47-63Hz, 12 V DC car adapter/internal battery
- Battery life: 8 hours running time
- Battery low: Display & print out indication
- Dimensions: 250 x 245 x 120 mm
- Weight: 3 kg (without carry case)
- Megger Part No: 6111-636
- Megger KF875 Coulometric Karl Fischer Test Set for insulating oils
- Titration Vessel
- Detector electrode
- Generator electrode
- Drying tube
- Carrying Case
- Power Pack
- Car adapter
- Injection septa (10)
- Glass syringe (1 ml)
- Luer needle
- Bottle of Molecular sieve
- Stirrer bar
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.