Megger MIT1025 10kV Insulation Resistance Tester
The Megger MIT1025 Insulation Resistance Tester is an advanced 10kV test set for the diagnostic testing and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment. In addition to measuring insulation resistance to 20TΩ, the MIT 1025 also offers polarisation index, dielectric absorption ratio, step voltage, dielectric discharge and ramp testing.
In addition, the Megger MIT1025 has advanced memory storage that allows test results to be logged complete with time/date stamping and simple recall of results to the screen. A fully isolated USB interface is used for the safe transfer of data to the supplied Megger PowerDB Lite management software package.
Simple operation is ensured with the two rotary switches while the large backlit display allows multiple results including resistance, voltage, leakage current, capacitance, battery level and test time to be displayed simultaneously.
Supplied in a rugged case that provides ultimate protection and a clip on lead pouch, the Megger MIT1025 Insulation Tester is an extremely portable instrument with a CAT IV 600V safety rating in accordance with IEC 61010. A manufacturers calibration certificate is also supplied with the Megger MIT1025.
Megger MIT 1025 Key Features:
- 20TΩ (10kV) max. insulation resistance
- Timed IR plus PI and DAR diagnostic tests
- Operate with dead battery when on line power/mains
- Rapid charge Li-ion battery – up to 6 hrs continuous testing (10kV)
- Dedicated voltmeter function (30V to 660V)
- Large LCD display with automatic backlight
- Noise filter – rejects up to 3mA noise
- Dielectric Discharge (DD), Step Voltage (SV) and ramp test functions
- Advanced memory with time/date stamp, on screen recall
- Download of memory via isolated USB (type B) interface (USB cable to PC)
- PowerDB Lite asset management software
Which Megger HV MIT Digital Insulation Resistance Tester?
MIT515 MIT525 MIT1025 MIT1525 Test Voltage 15.0 kV ✔ 10.0 kV ✔ ✔ 5.0 kV ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 2.5 kV ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 1.0 kV ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 500 V ✔ ✔ ✔ 250 V ✔ ✔ Measurement Max reading 10 TΩ 10 TΩ 20 TΩ 30 TΩ Min reading 10 kΩ 10 kΩ 10 kΩ 10 kΩ Voltage ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Capacitance ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Leakage current ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Test Types Timed insulation resistance ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Polarisation index ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Dielectric absorption index ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Step voltage ✔ ✔ ✔ Dielectric discharge ✔ ✔ ✔ Ramp ✔ ✔ ✔ Other Feature Analogue and digital display ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Short circuit current 3 mA 3 mA 3 mA 4 mA Rechargeable ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Timer control and display ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Max noise rejection 3 mA 3 mA 3 mA 4 mA USB output ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Software PowerDB Lite ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
- Test Voltages: 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V, 10000V
- User Defined Test Voltages: 5kV to 10kV in 25V steps
- Accuracy: ±5% to 2TΩ, ±20% to 20TΩ
- Guard: 2% error guarding 500kΩ leakage with 100MΩ load
- Analogue Display Range: 100kΩ to 10TΩ
- Digital Display Range: 10kΩ to 20TΩ
- Short Circuit Current: 3mA nominal, max power on all loads
- Insulation Alarm: 10KΩ to 1TΩ
- Capacitor Charge: <5 seconds/μF at 3mA to 10kV
- Capacitor Discharge: <500ms/μF to discharge from 10000V to 50V
- Capacitance Range (above 500V): 10nF to 25μF
- Accuracy: ±10%, ±5nF
- Voltage Output Accuracy: +4%, -0%, ±10 V of nominal test voltage at 1GΩ
- Current Measurement Range: 0.01nA to 6mA
- Accuracy: ±5%, ±0.2nA at all voltages
- Interference Rejection: 1mA per 600V up to a max of 3mA
- Voltmeter Range: 30V - 660V AC or DC, 50/60Hz
- Accuracy: ±3%, ±3V
- Memory Capacity: 5.5 hours continuous logging every 5s or 33 logged PI test or 350 logged IR tests
- Timer Range: Up to 99mins, 15sec minimum
- Protection: IP65 (lid closed), IP40 (lid open)
- Safety: IEC 61010-1, CAT IV 600V
- Dimensions: 315 x 285 x 181mm
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Megger MIT1025 10kV Insulation Tester
- 3 x 3m Test Leads & Medium Insulated Clips
- 3 x 3m Test Leads & Large Insulated Clips
- Calibration Certificate
- USB Cable
- Megger PowerDB Lite software
- Power Lead
- MIT1025 User Guide on CD
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.