Megger MPU690 Proving Unit 1001-561
The new Megger MPU690 Proving Unit provides a portable, battery powered voltage source that can verify the correct functioning of a voltage tester. The MPU690 safely generates a range of voltages from 50V to 690V in five steps. When switched on the MPU 690 proving device will initially generate 690 volts and after a short period will slowly ramp down through each voltage step until the unit switches off. Each individual voltage step is indicated by an LED with one for indicating power that also indicates exhausted battery. The Megger MPU690 will automatically power up when voltage tester probes are inserted into the output terminals, generating a 50Hz output voltage which simulates the AC mains supply.
Megger MPU690 Proving Unit Features:
- 5 stepped nominal output voltages from 50 - 690 volts
- Automatic operation
- High output power suitable for test lamps
- Extended battery life
- Magnetic base
- Rugged case
The Megger MPU690 proving unit has a generous output rating and the spacing of the output terminals allows it to verify the correct operation of voltage detectors that use a lamp for operation (John Drummond test lamps). It is also the perfect proving unit for the new Megger TPT210 and TPT220 voltage indicators. Despite the proving device's high output it has an exceptionally good battery life.
- Output voltage: 50-690V
- Five stages of output voltage: 50V, 100V, 230V, 400V, 690V
- Power output: 10W max
- Power On/Off: Automatic on when probes are inserted into output terminals/ auto off
- Indicators: 5 LEDs for output voltages plus one power LED
- Power supply: 6 x AA/LR06 alkaline batteries
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Humidity: 70% Rh
- Dimensions: 130 x 68 x 48mm
- Weight: 346g
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.