Megger MST210 Socket Tester
The Megger MST210 socket tester is a plug-in style tester designed to identify wiring faults on UK BS1363 13A 3-pin power sockets.
With Over 17 combinations of wiring fault that can be identified including missing wires and incorrect or reversed connections. Faults are signalled by 3 bright LEDs on the front of the unit,with a simple diagnosis chart for typical errors included on the label next to the LEDs, 2 green LED’s signal a correctly wired socket, and a third red LED identifies a fault. If either green LED fails to light, or the red LED comes on, a fault is present and will require further investigation.
The Megger MST210 can be used for initial identification of socket faults following socket replacement or re-wire work of any kind. Simple miss-wires or missing connections can be quickly identified prior to full BS7671 electrical test and inspection, so saving time during the testing and certification process.The Megger MST210 may also be used during installation or commissioning of electrical equipment connected to 13A sockets (such as white goods) if a wiring fault is suspected.
The Megger MST210 Socket Tester is a convenient, compact plug-in style tester designed to identify wiring faults at UK 13A 3-pin power sockets. Over 17 combinations of wiring fault can be identified including missing wires and incorrect or reversed connections. Faults are signalled by 3 bright LED’s on the front of the unit, with a simple diagnosis chart for typical errors included on the label next to the LED’s. 2 green LED’s signal a correctly wired socket, and a third red LED identifies a fault. If either green LED fails to light, or the red LED comes on, a fault is present and will require further investigation.
Megger MST210 socket tester ( 1000-211 ) (Key Features:
- Simple and effective identification of faulty wiring at sockets
- Easy to use
- 2 green and 1 red LED’s for instant error reporting and fault diagnosis
- Identifies 17 missing wire and wrong connection combinations
- Rugged and reliable
- Indicators: Bright LED 2 Green; 1 Red
- Supply Rating: 230 V AC 50/60Hz single phase
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Humidity: 0 to +40°C <95%Rh
- Safety rating: IEC/EN61010-1:2001-02 over voltage Cat III 300V EMC IEC/EN 61326:1998
- Dimensions: 69mm x 67mm x 32mm
- Weight: 80g
- Warranty: 1 year full replacement
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.