Megger PAT120 Handheld Portable Appliance Tester
Enabling simple, fast PAT testing for Class I, Class II appliances and extension/power leads, the Megger PAT120 PAT tester is reliable and perfect for use in most environments with a low to moderate PAT testing requirement. Typically this includes offices, shops and smaller businesses.
With fixed PASS/FAIL indications, earth continuity testing, insulation testing at either 250V or 500V and substitute leakage testing, the Megger PAT120 is an easy to use PAT tester that covers the minimum requirements.
Encased in rugged rubber armour and fitted with toughened “Gorilla” glass, the Megger PAT120 is incredibly durable and its battery powered operation makes it ideal for those locations where an electrical supply isn’t available or where a mains powered PAT tester would prove impractical.
If you require enhanced specifications which include earth leakage testing, touch current and portable RCD testing then the Megger PAT150 will be the ideal option.
Megger Part Number: 1003-062
Megger PAT120 PAT Tester Key Features
- Simple pass fail indication & measurement
- Rugged and hard wearing design
- Battery powered and portable
- Automatic test sequences for Class I, Class II and Extension/Power leads
- Includes 250V Insulation testing for surge protected extension leads.
- Protective outer casing with front cover and toughened glass
- Operating ambient: 20°C
- Humidity: Nominal humidity
- Test voltage: Compliance Voltage: +4V dc, –0 % /+10 % (open circuit)
- Test current: Bi-directional +200mA, -0% + 50mA (into 2Ω load)
- Continuity accuracy: Resistance: ± 5% ± 3 digits (0 to 19.99 Ω)
- Resistance resolution: 10 mΩ
- Display range: 0.01 to 19.99Ω
- Continuity test nulling: up to 9.99 Ω
- Test time: User selectable from 2 sec to 20 sec or selected during test to 180sec
- Insulation test: 250V dc –0 % /+25 % open circuit, 500V dc –0 % /+25 % open circuit, ≥ 500V 0% dc across 0.5 MΩ load
- Short circuit/charge current: < 2mA dc
- Insulation accuracy: ±3% ±10 digits (0 to 19.99 MΩ)
- Resolution: 0.01 MΩ
- Display range: 0.10 MΩ to 99.99 MΩ
- Test duration: User selectable from 2 sec to 20 sec or selected during test to 180sec
Substitute Leakage Test
- Leakage current: Accuracy ± 5% ± 3 digits
- Test frequency: Nominal mains frequency 50Hz
- Test voltage: < 50V ac
- Resolution: 0.01mA
- Display range: 0.10 to 19.99mA
- Test duration: User selectable from 2 sec to 5 seconds
- Reading corrected to 230V ac.
- Instrument designed to IEC 61010-1: 2012
- Test leads designed to IEC 61010-031: 2005
- 300 volts to Earth Category II
- Mains fuse protection to 250 volts rms ac
- Design to meet IEC 61326-1: 2006 and IEC 61326-2-2: 2005.
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +40°C
- Storage temperature range: -20°C to +60°C
- Humidity: 90%RH @ +10°C +30°C, 75%RH @ +30°C to +40°C
- Maximum altitude: 2,000m to full safety spec.
- IP rating: IP40 (with front cover closed)
- Battery: Supply voltage, 12 Vdc (Alkaline AA LR6), 9.6 Vdc (NiMH AA LR6)
- Weight (PAT120 Only): 1150g
- Weight (Shipping): 2370g
- Dimensions: 203 x 148 x 78mm
- Megger Part Number: 1003-062
- Megger PAT120 Portable Appliance Tester
- 4mm plug lead probe & croc clip
- Extension lead adaptor
- Carry case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.