Megger Powersuite Professional Contractor Software - 1000-633
The Megger Powersuite Professional Contractor Full is the next generation of Megger software replacing the existing Megger Powersuite package, designed for the hassle-free management of test results from 17th Edition electrical testing and PAT testing. This new Powersuite package also offers client management, asset maintenance and a time saving solution to the completion of certificates and labels when used in conjunction with Megger and third party PAT testers. Data can be downloaded from Megger test equipment and also a range of PAT testers from Seaward and Robin.
The package has full database and reporting facilities and the organiser module can be used to schedule and view workloads and creates appointment letters and re-testing schedules. A full database of clients, appliances and results is possible with the ability to manage your clients within this. This new Powersuite package part number 1000-633 combines all the features of the Contractor 16th and Contractor PAT into one fully integrated package.
Megger Powersuite Professional Contractor Software Key Features:
- Quick to learn, easy to use
- Work live in certificates and forms
- Client manager to organise customers
- Professional form printing
- NICEIC, ECA-SELECT, ELECSA and BS supported
- Work on site or back in the office
- Download results from Megger and third party PAT testers
- Real-time Bluetooth results capture with Megger MFT1553
- Equipment maintenance module
- Organiser to manage appointments and re-tests
- Full database and reporting facilities
- Extensive range of 17th Edition and PAT testing forms
- Customise certificates and forms with company logo
- Document storage in Word, Excel and PDF
- Project Billing module
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.