Megger SVERKER 750 Protection Relay Test Kit
Since the acquisition of Programma in 2007, Megger has since manufactured and supplied the popular relay testers under the SVERKER model range.
The SVERKER 750 features a multi-mode display which makes relay testing more efficient. In addition to time, voltage and current, impedance (Z), resistance (R), reactance (X), virtual power (S), active power (P), reactive power (Q), phase angle (φ) and power factor (cos φ) can also be displayed.
As standard, the Megger SVERKER 750 can test directional protective equipment due to an inbuilt variable voltage source, as well as protective devices which automatically reclose after operation.
Three phase protective equipment can be also tested, albeit one phase at a time. This being said, multiple SVERKER units can be connected and syhcronized to form a basic three phase test set, applicable for relay protection systems that require phase shifting.
Relays which the SVERKER 750 can test:
- Overcurrent relays, Ansi Number 50
- Inverse time overcurrent relays, Ansi Number 51
- Undercurrent relays, Ansi Number 37
- Ground fault relays, Ansi Number 50N, 51N
- Directional overcurrent relays, Ansi Number 67
- Directional ground fault relays, Ansi Number 67N
- Overvoltage relays, Ansi Number 59
- Undervoltage relays, Ansi Number 27
- Directional power relays, Ansi Number 32
- Power factor relays, Ansi Number 55
- Differential protection (differential circuits), Ansi Number 87
- Distance protection equipment (phase by phase), Ansi Number 21
- Negative sequence overcurrent relays, Ansi Number 46
- Motor overload protection, Ansi Number 51/66
- Automatic reclosing devices, Ansi Number 79
- Tripping relays, Ansi Number 94
- Voltage regulating relays
- Underimpedance relays, Ansi Number 21
- Thermal relays, Ansi Number 49
- Time-delay relays
- Please note that the Megger (Programma) SVERKER 780 is also available which offers additional functionality in order to test frequency relays, Ansi number 81.
In addition to protective relay testing, the Megger (Programma) SVERKER 750 also offers the following features:
- Plotting excitation curves
- Current and voltage transformer ratio tests
- Burden measurement for protective relay test equipment
- Impedance measurement
- Efficiency tests
- Polarity (direction) tests
- Maintained - Injection continues without any time limitation.
- Momentary - Injection continues only as long as the button is kept depressed.
- Max. time - Injection stops automatically when the preset maximum time is reached.
- When filtering is selected, five successive readings are averaged. The following can be filtered: Current, Voltage and Extra items that are measured.
- Off delay
- The turning off of generation can be delayed after tripping throughout a specified time interval that is expressed in mains frequency cycles.
We Have a Choice Of Six Megger SVERKER 750 test Kits:
115V / 230V Operation Includes GA-00030
Test Lead Set
IP65 Heavy Duty Case
SVERKER 750 (230V)
230V SVERKER 750 (230V) With Accessories
230V ✔ ✔ SVERKER 750 (230V) With Accessories & HD IP65 Case
230V ✔ ✔ SVERKER 750 (115V)
115V SVERKER 750 (115V) With Accessories
115V ✔ ✔ SVERKER 750 (115V) With Accessories & HD IP65 Case
115V ✔ ✔
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.