Megger TDR1000/3 Cable Fault Locator 1001-788
The Megger TDR1000/3 Time Domain Reflectometer efficiently locates faults in data communication network and power cables, complete with a 2ns pulse that allows users to easily see near end faults.
With a range of 5km (depending on velocity factor and the type of cable) and a minimum resolution of 0.1m, the TDR1000/3 is perfect for making short work of fault finding on cables and will allow you to detect a range of typical fault signatures including open conductor, shorted conductor, frayed cable and water ingress.
The time saving, Auto set-up feature enables the TDR to automatically determine the impedance of the cable and selects the correct test parameters for the most effective testing conditions, while the Hold function with live trace overlay allows comparisons to be made between cables.
In addition, the Megger TDR1000/3 cable fault locator has dual cursors that give complete control and instant indication of the distance between two points.
Megger TDR1000/3 Key Features
- Dual cursors give user controlled distance between two points
- Resolution to 0.1m
- For use on Telecom TNV-3 circuit, or 150V CAT IV power circuits
- AUTO set up for instant use
- Ultra fast pulse for near end fault identification
- Power blocking filter not required
- Trace HOLD feature
- For use on cables with impedances of 25 Ω, 50Ω, 75&Omega or 100 Ω
- High resolution, backlit display makes it easy to view and analyse traces
- IP54 rating offers real life working
- Ranges: 10m, 25m, 100m, 250m, 1000m, 2500m, 5000m
- Accuracy: ±1% of range ± pixel at 0.67VF
- Resolution: 1% of range
- Input Protection: IEC61010-1 up to 150V CAT IV with the optional fused test lead set.
- Output Pulse: 5V peak to peak into open circuit.
- Gain: Set for each range with three user selectable steps
- Velocity Factor: Variable from 0.2 to 0.99 in steps of 0.01
- TX Null: Automatic
- Power Down: Automatic after 5 minutes with no key press
- Backlight: Stays on for 1 minute with no key press
- Batteries: 5 x AA batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Protection: IP54
- Dimensions: 230 x 115 x 48mm
- Weight: 600g
- Minature Clip Test Lead Set
- Hard Carry Case
- 5 x AA Batteries
- Megger TDR1000/3 instructions
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.