Megger TDR2000/3 Advanced Dual Channel TDR (1003-036)
Compact and portable, the Megger TDR2000/3 Advanced Dual Channel TDR is a high resolution, dual channel time domain reflectometer, perfect for locating metallic cables faults and more.
Suitable for use with all types of paired metallic cables, the TDR2000/3 has a 20km maximum range, with five output impedances available, an auto impedance matching feature and a velocity factor between 0.2 and 0.99 to meet any cable test requirements.
Available In Two Models:
- TDR2000/3: A fully featured high resolution TDR with backlit colour display and powered by Li-ion rechargeable battery batteries. This model comes complete with 2 pairs of mini-clip Test Leads. Part number: 1003-036
- TDR2000/3P: The same as the TDR2000/3 but with dual fused test leads replacing the mini-clip leads. Part number: 1003-037
Megger TDR2000/3 Advanced Dual Channel TDR Key Features:
- Comprehensive Dual Channel capability with dual aspect display
- AUTO set up mode for instant use
- Ultra fast pulse for near end fault identification
- Xpert guidance to potential fault
- IP54 rating
- Designed for use on all metallic paired cables
Except where otherwise stated, this specification applies at an ambient temperature of 20°C.
- Range: Up to 20000m with a minimum resolution of 0.1m
- Accuracy: ±1% of range ±1 pixel at 0.67 VF
- Resolution: 1% of range
- Input Protection: Complies with IEC61010-1 for connection to live systems up to 150 V CAT IV. Fused leads must be used if the voltage between the terminals exceeds 300 V.
- Output Pulse: Up to 20 volts peak to peak into open circuit. Pulse widths determined by range and cable.
- Gain: Set for each range with user selectable steps (in Manual operating mode)
- Velocity Factor: Variable from 0.2 to 0.99 in steps of 0.01
- TX Null: Automatic
- Power Down: User programmable auto power off timer 1, 5, 10 mins or never
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Charge Time: 6 hours at 0 °C to 40 °C
- Battery Life: 12 hours typical
- Safety: Complies with IEC61010-1 for connection to live systems up to 150 V CAT IV or 300 V CAT III. Fused leads must be used if the voltage between the terminals exceeds 300 V. Compliant with EN60950-1, EN61010-3, UN38.3 and EN62133
- EMC: Complies with Electromagnetic Compatibility Specifications (Light industrial) BS EN 61326-1, with a minimum performance of ‘B’ for all immunity tests.
- Part numbers: 1003-036 (TDR2000/3) / 1003-037 (TDR2000/3P)
- IP rating: IP54
- Case: ABS
- Dimensions: 290 x 190 x 55 mm (11.4 x 7.5 x 2.2 inches)
- Weight: 1.7kg (3.8lbs)
- Connectors: Four 4mm-safety terminals and two F connectors. Other standard push on adapters will fit the TDR2000/3.
- Test Lead: 2 metres long consisting of 2 x 4mm shrouded connector to miniature crocodile clips (TDR2000/3) or Bed-of-Nails lead set (CFL535G) or .5 metre fused leads (TDR2000/3P)
- Display: 800 x 480 pixel colour graphics LCD, viewable in external environments. User selectable colour schemes
- Backlight: Permanent backlight with all colour schemes
- Operating Temperature Range and Humidity: -15 °C to +50 °C (5 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range and Humidity: -20 °C to 70 °C (-4 °F to 158 °F)
- Megger TDR 2000/3
- Carry Case
- Dual Mini-Clamp Test Leads / Dual Fused Test Leads (Depending on selected model)
- User Guide CD
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.