Megger VCM100 Calibration Meter
The Megger VCM100 is a calibration meter suitable for verifying the calibration of Megger and Foster oil test sets. The VCM100 meter will enable the high voltage output to be checked, traceable to national standards, and is suitable for all recent laboratory models of Megger and Foster oil dielectric strength test sets such as the OTSAF series and the OTS auto and semi automatic series.
The calibration meter fits in the oil test set chamber in place of a standard vessel. The design ensures that the load to the transformer is similar to the load during an oil dielectric strength test. The voltage indication is viewed on an analogue display marked from 0 to 100 kV with 2 kV divisions. The scale also shows pass tolerance bands to enable a quick assessment of the accuracy to be made. The Megger VCM100 meter is supplied in a protective bag.
Megger VCM100 Key Features:
- Allows a quick check of high voltage output to be performed
- Tests up to 100kV at an accuracy of 3% of full scale deflection
- Analogue display marked from 0 to 100 kV with 2 kV divisions.
- Easy to read mirror arc display with tolerance bands
New versions of the Megger OTSAF are programmed with a test sequence suitable for using the Megger VCM100. This sequence causes the output of the oil test set to ramp up from 0 kV to the maximum voltage value, pausing at each 10 kV point for 10 seconds to allow the calibration to be checked.
- Dimensions: 198 mm x 235 mm x 102 mm
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.