MemoryPAT Blu Appliance Tester
An easy-to-use battery-powered PAT Tester with built-in Bluetooth connectivity, the MemoryPAT Blu Appliance Tester allows wireless transfer of PAT test results direct to your Android device.
By making use of First Stop Safety’s free Android app PATRec (available for download from the Play Store), the MemoryPAT Blu offers you the ability to easily transfer, amend and annotate all of your PAT test results wirelessly.
PATRec displays the complete PAT test results - including PASS/FAIL and individual test measurements and settings (e.g. insulation resistance or test voltage) - and allows the use of your Android device’s camera to read a barcode, directly inputing it into the Appliance ID field. It also offers the ability to add any of the following information
- Information on the location of the Unit Under Test
- Details of the Unit Under Test
- Formal Visual Inspection results
Suitable for testing everything from PCs and monitors to kettles, drills or hair straighteners, the MemoryPAT Blu can test any appliance that has a plug, providing a clear display and user-friendly controls.
With the user normally only needing to decide whether the equipment to be tested is built to a Class I or Class II construction, the MemoryPAT Blu is incredibly simple to use. It can also test surge protected extension leads with ease, capable of testing those of up to 50m in length.
Earth Continuity Test
- Current: 150mA
- O.C. Voltage: 8 - 10V
- Tolerance: 5% +20mΩ
Fail Threshold (based on user selected lead length)
- 1m >0.1Ω Default
- 5m ; >0.2Ω
- 10m >0.3Ω
- 15m >0.4Ω
- 20m >0.5Ω
- 25m >0.6Ω
- 30m >0.7Ω
- 35m >0.8Ω
- 40m >0.9Ω
- 45m >1.0Ω
- 50m >1.1Ω
- Test Voltage: 500V +/- 10% into 0.5MΩ
- Test Voltage: 250V +/- 10% into 0.5MΩ
- Tolerance: 5% + 0.1
- Fail Threshold Class I: < 1MΩ
- Fail Threshold Class II: < 2MΩ
- Test Voltage: 30V DC
- Tests: Live, Neutral open circuit, Live to Neutral short
Power On Test
- Test Voltage: 40V rms
- Resistance: On if <10kΩ
- Battery Life: 9V, 600mAh > 600 operations
- Dimensions: 325 x 130 x 45mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- MemoryPAT Blu tester
- USB lead
- Test lead
- Lifetime Warranty
- Product Verification Certificate
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries
- User manual
- "Master" Equipment Register form
- "Master" Test Record form
- Short IEC lead
- 100 “Tested” labels
- 50 "Fuse" labels
- 5 “Failed” labels
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.