Metrel A1019 Current Clamp Meter
Providing current measurements up to 1000A, the Metrel A1019 is a great option for those looking for a good quality clamp meter for a variety of Metrel Multifunction Testers (MFTs) including the MI3105, MI2086, MI2093 and MI3123.
With 4mm shrouded banana connections and a 52mm jaw opening, as well as the option to use in conjunction with the A1018 for earth resistance measurement without breaking the loop, the A1019 is the ideal tool for a range of situations.
- High quality 1000A current clamp
- 52mm jaw opening
- Compatable with A1018 for earth resistance measurement
- Rated current: 1000A
- Current ratio: 1000:1
- Output: 1mA/A, safety banana sockets Φ 4mm
Electrical characteristics (R = 1 Ω)
- Measuring range: 0.2A ÷ 1200A
- Output signal: 0.2A ÷ 1200 A
- Frequency range: 40 Hz ÷ 5 kHz
- Continuity of measurements:
1000 A r.m.s. (f < 1kHz) continuous
1200 A r.m.s. (40 min / 20 min intermitted)
- Load impedance: ≤10 Ω
- Working voltage: 600V max
- Influence of neighbour conductor: <1mA/A at 50Hz
- Influence of conductor position: <0.3% at f < 400Hz
- Influence of loading: 2 Ω to 10 Ω: 1% and 1°
- Over voltage category: 600V CAT III
- Pollution degree: 2
- Double insulation
- Working temperature: -10°C ÷ 50°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C ÷ 70°C
- Humidity: 0% ÷ 85%, linearly decreasing for T > 35°ree;C
- Altitude: working 0 to 2000m
- Jaw opening: 52mm
- Maximum conductor sizes:
bar: 1 bar 50mm x 5mm, 4 bars 30mm x 5mm
- Flammability of plastic housing: UL94 – UV1
- Dimension: 220mm x 120mm x 48mm
- Weight: 600g
- Metrel A1019 Current Clamp
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.