Metrel MD 1050 LED Voltage and Continuity Tester
***Please Note: This product has been replaced by the Metrel MD1055* LED Voltage And Continuity Tester.***
The Metrel MD 1050 Voltage and Continuity tester is a wide ranging instrument capable of measuring 6V to 1000V AC/DC. The tester features visual and audible tone indication in steps consisting of bright LEDs and a durable construction. The MD 1050 is suitable for phase rotation testing and rotary field testing and comes supplied as standard with GS38 safe Probes and tips. The Metrel MD1050 Voltage Detector will also perform an RCD trip-out test (max. nominal differential current – 30 mA) ideal for professional electricians.
With CAT IV 1000V overvoltage protection you can ensure you are always testing with complete safety in mind. This is combined with a 3 year manufactures warranty assuring the instrument has been built to the highest standards.
The Metrel MD 1050 continuity and voltage tester is an obvious choice for any domestic or commercial engineer looking for a versatile long life product.
Metrel MD 1050 LED Voltage Detector Main Features
- Wide Ranging Voltage Detection 6V to 1000V AC/DC
- Suitable for Phase Testing and rotary field testing
- Continuity Test and RCD Tripout Test.
- Bright LED step indication and audible tone
- 3 Years Manufactures warranty
- GS38 Probes and Tips
- Suitable for Domestic and Industrial use
Metrel MD1050 LED Voltage and Continuity Tester General Specification
- Display – 10 red LEDs for voltage, continuity, polarity and phase rotation measurement
- Nominal Voltage Range – 12V, 24V, 48V, 120V, 230V, 400V, 690V, 1000V (automatic range selection)
- Frequency Range – 0 to 400Hz
- Resistance Range – 0 to 500KΩ
- RCD Test Current – 30mA
- Phase Indication - >100 Vac
- Phase Rotation Determination – 100V to 1000V, 2-pole
- Reaction Time - < 0.1 s
- Power Supply – 2 x 1.5V Batteries, type AAA
- Overvoltage Category – CAT IV / 1000V
- Dimensions – 238 x 70 x 30 mm
- Weight – 200g
For detailed information on the Metrel MD1050 Voltage Detector please download the Data Sheet
- Metrel MD1050 Voltage Detector
- 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Captive Test Probe Protection
- 2 x GS38 Probe Guard Tips
- MD 1050 Instructions Manual
- 3 Years Manufactures Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.