Metrel MI 2088-20 Earth Resistance & Insulation tester
The Metrel MI 2088-20 Earth and Insulation tester comes as a complete earth testing kit supplied with the MI2088 earth resistance tester, 20m test leads, earth stakes & software to download test results. The MI2088-20 has an internal memory with a capability to store up to 1000 test results that can later be transferred to a personal computer. It allows you to carry out 4 pole earth resistance measurements, insulation resistance tests from 50V dc to 1000V dc, voltage measurement, current TRMS, varistor testing, other voltage protection devices & continuity testing. All these tests can be carried out to the following requirements: BSEN61557, VDE 0100, BS7671, CEI 64.8, HD384, VDE0413, BSEN61010-1, EN 50081-1 and EN50082-1.
Metrel MI 2088-20 Earth Resistance & Insulation Tester Key Features:
- Specific earth resistance (soil resistance)
- Clamp current measurement
- Varistor testing
- Internal memory (store 1000 test results)
- Free Calibration Certificate
- Free Earth stakes
- Free windows report Software
- Large Backlit Display
DC insulation resistance measurement with test voltages from 50 V up to 1000 V in 10 V steps. Measuring range up to 30 GW mains voltage and frequency measurement.
Measurements on earthing and lightning protection systems include: standard 4-wire method, standard 4-wire method with current clamps and 2-clamp method without junctions disassembling.
- Metrel MI 2088 Earth Insulation Tester
- Test cable Split test leads
- 2 x 1.5m
- Earth test set - 20m
- General cable, 4 x 1m
- H test lead, 20m
- S test lead, 20m
- ES test lead, 4.5m
- E test lead, 4.5m
- Earth test rod, 4 pcs.
- Small soft carrying bag
- Alligator clip
- Test tip, (red)
- Test tip, (black)
- RS 232 cable PC SW Earthlink (for Windows 95/98)
- Soft carrying bag
- Measurements Handbook on electric installations in theory and practice
- Instruction manual
- Declaration of conformity
- Product verification data
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.