Metrel MI2392F PowerQ PLUS Quality Analyser
Metrel MI 2392F PowerQ PLUS can be used in many situations due to its small dimensions and ease of use ideally suited for routine or complex power quality assessment in heavy duty industrial environments. Suited to troubleshooting both High Voltage & Low Voltage Electrical Systems. The Metrel MI2392F Power Harmonics Analyser provides a simple and very accurate method of checking and monitoring the quality of power systems in accordance with the requirements of EN 50160. Usable, either directly on line or for the logging of data, the instrument can help in quickly identifying and solving many power distribution and consumption problems. Comes with three flexible CT's to simplify and speed up installation.
The Metrel MI2392F Power Q PLUS is rich in features and is a cost effective tester that will give you a better understanding of your power consumption, identify electrical waste and potentially save you money off your electric bill.
The MI2392F comes complete with the "new" Metrel A1313 PowerView software package. PowerView is a powerful platform for downloading & analysing recorded data and creating power quality test reports. It is compatible with both Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 64-bit. Metrel Power View supports multiple forms of data including harmonics and waveforms. Recorded data can be quickly organised and analysed and converted into graphical, tabular or spreadsheet formats. Test results can be used to generate EN50160 power quality reports or transferred into applications such as MS Excel or Word.
Metrel Mi2392F Key Features:
- RMS and THD of Voltages and Currents
- Power, Power factor and Energy
- Simultaneous analysis of basic power quality parameters (U,I,P,Q,S, PF)
- Harmonics analysis up to 50th component
- Phase diagram and unbalance calculation for 3-phase systems
- Voltage and current on-line scope function
- Inrush current measurement
- Voltage events (dip, swells and interrupts) evaluations
- Recording and reporting according to EN 50160
- Power quality assessment and troubleshooting in low and mid voltage electrical systems.
- Checking power correction equipment performance.
- Harmonics spectrum analysis for selection of harmonic filters.
- UPS, voltage generators and regulators checking and troubleshooting
- Voltage, current and power monitoring and recording
- Energy consumption monitoring and recording.
- Motor start transients evaluation
- Capacitor bank or UPS transient switching evaluation
- Network power quality evaluation according to EN 50160
- Metrel MI2392F PowerQ Plus Meter
- Quantity 3: Flexible Current clamps 3000A / 300A / 30A or let us know and we can supply with 1000A split core CT's instead of flexi
- Test tips, 3 pcs
- Alligator clips, 4 pcs
- Voltage measurement clips, 4 pcs
- Metrel A1313 PowerView Software with RS232 cable
- Power supply adapter
- Rechargeable batteries, 6pcs
- Soft carrying bag
- User manual
- Product verification data
- Declaration of conformity
- 3 Year Warranty
- Review by James (Posted on 10/07/2009)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.