Metrel MI 2170 MultiServicer
The MI2170 is a multi use portable test instrument suitable for testing and measuring the electrical safety of switchgear, machines and portable appliances.
The MultiServicer has a tough construction featuring a waterproof case perfect for common industrial environments. To improve ease of use the instrument comes complete with a quick reference guide, a user friendly interface and large LCD display. The large unambiguous rotary dial is used to select the main tests speeding up operation in the field. The Multiservicer is a natural option for individuals working in workshops, research, industrial or development laboratories.
Metrel MI2170 Multiservicer Key Features
- Ease of Use – Large clear rotary dial and instrument connection guide included
- 3 in 1 – Performs tests on machines, switchgear and portable appliances with leakage tests for DUTs with nominal power up to 3.5kW
- Fixed Tests – Range of accessories to fully support testing fixed machines and appliances. The inbuilt 3 pin port supports regular appliances.
- Pass/Fail Limits – Configurable limits enables users to test according to current standards
- Timed Discharge test – Check discharge time after a power supply has been removed
- Withstanding Voltage Test – Instrument performs a 1000V and 2500V voltage test with adjustable current limit.
- Internal Memory – All Test results are stored in a two level structure and can be downloaded
- Metrel SW PATlink Pro Software Included – Downloaded Data can be viewed and organised with the option to create dynamic reports. Data can also be exported to Excel formatted spreadsheets for further analysis.
Metrel MI2170 MultiServicer Measuring Functions
- DC Insulation Resistance Measurement
- Withstanding high Voltage AC dielectric test (1000V, 2500V with selectable leakage current trip)
- Continuity Tests (200mA, 10A)
- Voltage Drop
- Substitute Leakage Current Measurement
- Differential Leakage Current Measurement
- Discharge Time Measurement
- Functional Test
Measurements in accordance with
- IEC 60204 Electrical equipment of machines.
- IEC 60439-1 Switchgear and control gear assemblies.
- IEC 60755 Residual current operated protected devices.
- IEC 60598-1 Luminares.
- VDE 701, VDE 702 Repair and modification inspections and repeat tests of electrical appliances.
- IEC 50144-1 Safety of hand-held electric motor operated tools.
For Full Specification Please download the Metrel MI2170 Datasheet
- Metrel MI 2170 MultiServicer
- HV Test Lead
- Test Lead , black 2m
- Test Lead, red 2m
- Test Probe, Black
- Test Probe, Red
- Crocodile Clip, Black
- Crocodile Clip, Red
- PC SW PATLink PRO with RS232 cable
- Protective Carry Bag
- Instruction Manual
- Manufactures Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.