Metrel MI2892 PowerMaster Power Quality Analyser
Offering a huge range of functions, including enabling the detection of harmonics, phasors and waveform anomalies in both single and three phase installations by simply connecting the device, the hand-held Metrel MI2892 PowerMaster is the perfect power quality analyser for engineers looking for high-quality versatile instruments.
Designed for long term recording as well as troubleshooting power quality problems, the MI2892 has 4 voltage / current channels providing TRMS measurement at min, max and average.
The PowerMaster offers a complete range of functions, ranging from Power Factor, Power and Energy measurements, THD and harmonics analysis and frequency measurements to interharmonics analysis, signalling and temperature measurement.
With colour-coded input terminals and terminal labels to suit your application region, the MI2892 boasts user-friendly navigation and an intuitive menu system for ease of use on its large graphical colour display.
The MI2892 also features automatic Smart Clamp detection and range selection alongside handy Quick Set buttons for faster data overview when troubleshooting and support for microSD memory cards for removable data storage.
Suitable for use in most environments, the MI2892 PowerMaster is enclosed in a sturdy rubber case for added protection and has an overvoltage category of CAT IV 600V and CATIII 1000V, ensuring your safety as well as the instruments.
The PowerMaster comes packaged with a complete kit with the 4 x A1227 flexible current clamps as an optional accessory (please add if required when adding to basket). The standard MI2892 set includes crocodile clips & probes and measurement leads, so you can get started right away. It also comes packaged with PowerView3, Metrel’s advanced PC software enabling detailed analysis of recorded data, automatic test report creation and more.
- Provides 4 voltage channels with wide measurement range: 0 ... 1000 Vrms (CAT III / 1000 V) and 4 current channels
- Boasts automatic Smart Clamp detection and Smart Clamp range selection
- Complies with power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30 Class A and offers complete power quality analysis according to EN 50160 including signalling and interharmonics
- Offers support for microSD memory card up to 32GB
- Colour-coded input terminals and terminal labels to suit your application region
- Intuitive main menu and large icons that makes the equipment very easy to navigate and configure
- Powerful PowerView3 software enabling downloading, view, analysis of recorded data and professional report creation
- Comes with Flexible clamps (without additional power supply) as standard, along with a soft carry bag and a variety of probes, clips and measurement leads
Voltage Inputs AC/DC Number of Inputs 5 Nominal Voltage Range (L-N) Phase (L-N): 50 ÷ 1000Vrms
Line (L-L): 50 ÷ 1730Vrms
Measuring Range 10% ÷ 150% of nominal voltage Accuracy IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, ±0.1% of nominal voltage Sampling Rate 5.120 kSamples per sec @ 50/60 Hz, sync with mains frequency Mains Frequency Range 40 ÷ 70Hz ±10mHz Current Inputs AC/DC Number of Inputs 4 Measuring Range (with A1227 flex clamps) 3 ÷ 6000A (rms) ±1.5% of m.v. Measuring Range (with A1281 iron clamps) 50m ÷ 1200A (rms) ±0.5% of m.v. Functions Measuring Range Accuracy Power (P, Q, S, cos, PF) Depends on voltage and selected clamps IEC 61557-12 Class 1 Energy Depends on voltage and selected clamps Active: IEC 62053-21 Class 1
Reactive: IEC 62053-23 Class 2
Harmonics (DC ÷ 50th) 0 ÷ 20% of nominal voltage IEC 61000-4-7 Class 1 Interharmonics (1 ÷ 50th) 0 ÷ 20% of nominal voltage IEC 61000-4-7 Class 1 Flicker 0.2 ÷ 10 IEC 61000-4-15 Class F3 Mains Signalling 0 ÷ 15% of nominal voltage IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Unbalance Voltage: 0 ÷ 5%
Current: 0 ÷ 17%
Temperature -10 ÷ 85°C ±0.5°C Dips, Swells 10 ÷ 150% of nominal voltage ±1 cycle Interrupts 0 ÷ 10% of nominal voltage ±1 cycle Recorders Memory 8GB microSD, up to 32GB supported General Recorder Integration Period 1s ... 1h
>1000 (voltages, currents, harmonics, power)
Recorder Signals Minimal, maximal and average value per interval
- Voltage events
- Custom alarms
Duration > 1 year (depends on size of SD card) Waveform Recorder Duration Up to 20 seconds of voltage and current waveform Trigger Manual, Voltage Events, Custom Alarms, voltage or current level (inrush) Transient Recorder Sampling Rate >50k samples/sec Duration Up to 50 cycles of voltage and current waveform Trigger Manual, voltage envelope or level General Specifications Display 4.3 inch colour TFT (480 x 272) Communication USB, ethernet, RS-232 Time Synchronisation GPS reciever (A 1355) Power Supply 110 ÷ 240V AC or 6 x NiMH rechargable batteries, size AA) Overvoltage Category CAT IV 600V or CAT III 1000V Weight 1kg Dimensions 230 x 140 x 80mm
- Metrel MI2892 PowerMaster Power Quality Analyser
- 4 x A1227 flexible current clamps - Optional, please select when adding to basket
- 5 x Test probe
- 5 x Crocodile clip
- 5 x Voltage measurement lead
- PowerView3 PC software
- RS232 and USB cables
- Power supply adapter
- 6 x 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable battery
- Soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.