Metrel MI 3101 PRO KIT EurotestAT Multifunction Kit
The Metrel EurotestAT MI 3101is the top of the range 17th Edtion Installation Tester with Patent Pending Auto Sequence® Technology.
Auto Sequence® Testing basically ensures that testing procedures, evaluation of results and certification is made easy and quick. Simply select the relevant Auto Sequence®, press "Test", observe the "Pass/Fail result and press "Memory" to store the result. Testing could not be made easier.
The Metrel MI 3101 Pro Set KIT (EurotestAT)comes supplied with Eurolink Pro PLUS software which will export test data directly onto NICEIC Certificates. The Eurolink Pro PLUS also has inbuilt Green Form certificates. This Kit also comes with the EasiSwitch which makes Ring Circuit Testing much quicker and easier. Using the EasiSwitch you will no longer have to disassemble any distribution boards to calculate R1 and R2 values. Simply connect the EasiSwitch to the EurotestAT and the distribution board the ring under test using the crocodile clips to L E and N, in and out. All calculations will be displayed from one connection, and by pressing one button.
The Metrel MI3101 Installation Tester can be used manually (single test) or automatically (Auto Sequence®). The tester is supplied pre-programmed to meet requirements of Testing Regulations including Minor Works, Electrical Installation, Periodics etc.
The user is also able to program specific test sequences to suit individual requirements. When you are connected to a circuit the MI3101 Eurotest AT will display, via the Help Screen, how to connect the test and explain, via the display, how to perform the test. The tester shows connection guidelines, an on-line voltage monitor to improve ease of use and decrease the possibility of an incorrect measurement. The Metrel MI 3101 even detects possible safety hazards for the operator the installation before carrying out the test.
The EurotestAT allows on-screen data entry using its inbuilt QWERTY keypad. All test results will be fully traceable by entering information regarding naming of circuits, i.e. Kitchen sockets, distribution boards, name or site of the client etc. All references and test information can be downloaded directly into supplied Metrel Eurolink PC Software. The test report is prepared in less than 1 minute. All results are displayed under the corresponding location of the structure, including the parameters of accompanying fuse characteristics, limits and Pass/Fail information. The inbuilt memory can contain 2000 locations with 10 levels in depth.
The Metrel EurotestAT features a "Pass/Fail" screen with tables for fuse characteristics which allow for Pass/Fail evaluation of loop readings according to regulations. The tester has substantial capability of testing RCD's including Type B RCDs. The "all 6 in 1 visit" RCD testing mode makes it easy. Reset the breaker and the MI3101 will carry out all the tests needed. The RCD Ramp test will indicate actual trip current and the RCD Triplock feature will prevent any tripping of RCD's.
The Metrel EurotestAT MI3101 fully complies to 17th Edition Regulations and carries out the following tests:
- R1 and R2 Testing (the inbuilt MAX facility allows the user to store the maximum reading taken on a circuit).
- Insulation Testing (using the "Insulation All2 test the EurotestAT will display all 3 results L-E, L-N, N-E)
Metrel MI3101 Key Features:
- Complete RCD Auto Test including Type B RCDs - "All 6 tests in 1 visit"
- RCD Ramp Test - indicates actual trip current
- RCD Triplock - Guaranteed not to trip RCD's
- Loop, ZE,ZS,110V,230V and 415V
- PSC (Measure the potential fault current between phase/neutral and earth/neutral conductors), LE and LN
- Multi Voltage System Support
- Multi Voltage Monitor "online" single/3 phase
- Phase rotation
- Earth Resistance Testing (Optional extra required Metrel S2026)
Weighing just under 1.3kg the Metrel MI 3101 Kit EurotestAT has taken both speed of testing and portability into consideration. The long term reliability of this multifunction tester is guaranteed by Metrel's 3 year warranty, and the firmware on the MI3101 can even be upgraded at no cost, in case of any future changes to regulations. The Metrel MI3101 is therefore also futureproof.
The Metrel MI3101 can be accompanied with the Metrel A1214 Easi Switch Adaptor the first and only acessory which will allow R1 + R2 measurments to be performed automatically. (i.e. no need to exchange leads or use connectors). For further information on this time saving device please see the Metrel A1214 Easi Switch Adaptor product page
FREE GIFT WITH THE MI3101 PRO - Choose one of the following:
- The CALBOX Calibration Checkbox (worth £39.95 + VAT)
- VCT-GS38 Voltage & Continuity Tester (worth £49.00 + VAT)
- HandyMAN TEK775 Earth Leakage Clamp Meter (worth £59.95 + VAT)
- FREE Calibration Checkbox, Voltage Tester or R2 Wander Lead Adaptor (chosen by you)
- Metrel EasiSwitch
- Metrel EuroLink PRO PLUS Software
- Soft carrying bag
- Soft carrying neck belt
- Mains measuring cable (1,5 m)
- RS232 FW upgrade cable
- Test probes (green, brown & blue)
- Croc clips (green, brown & blue)
- Test cable Universal connection
- 3 x 1,5 m (3 wire lead)
- USB cable for downloading
- 6 NiMh AA batteries
- 12 V adaptor mains lead
- Universal 12 V adaptor
- Manual on CD
- Start-up guide and quick-test guide
- Calibration certificate
- 36 months manufacturers warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.