Metrel MI 3110 EurotestIM
The MI3110IM is a dynamic instrument from Metrel capable of testing the safety of permanently integrated or mobile IT supply systems, with low voltage electrical power supplied from either a LV Generator or Transformer.
The test meter continues Metrels superior build quality featuring rubber hand grips and a robust construction suitable for demanding environments. The instrument includes a clear backlit display and easy to use navigation so tests can be performed at speed.
The MI3110IM is the world’s first instrument of this type to feature AUTOSEQUENCE®. This feature will automatically test using one single Auto Sequence ® with programmable pass limits and sub-tests ensuring safety on all test options. Test and measure voltage and frequency, line impedance and voltage drop or first fault current and IMD all in one go. This removes the possibility of human error and speeds up the overall operation.
The MI 3110IM has a built in internal memory suitable of storing a wide variety of tests. The instrument comes supplied with Eurolink PRO PC software perfect for downloading all the relevant data for in depth analysis and the creation of reports.
Metrel MI3110IM Main Features
- Line Impedance – Designed to safely measure line impedance across phases. Store both Resistance and Prospective fault current measurements for later analysis.
- Voltage Drop – The convenient Voltage Drop Function will check that voltage in the installation stays above acceptable levels if the highest current is flowing in the circuit.
- First Fault Current Measurement – Performs a first fault current test in order to measure and verify the maximum current that could leak into the circuit protective conductor (CPC) from any one of the three phases. Store both single and three phase IT system measurements using the memory function.
- Test Insulation Monitoring devices IMD’s – Check the alarm threshold of Insulation monitoring devices IMD’s with manual or automatic test options. Display live or store for later analysis.
- Safety and functionality on IT installations in industry, in hospitals
- Marines and ships
- Mines, other special locations
- Connection of portable power generators
- Construction sites and Road maintenance
- Fire-fighting mobile equipment, generators and pumps
- Military vehicles and generators
- SAT and radio / TV broadcasting mobile equipment
- Police vehicles and generators
- Safety and functionality on IT installations on the airports, concert halls, fair locations with generators
- Adjustment and calibrations of IMD devices.
Metrel MI3110IM Safety Standards
- IEC/EN 61010 -1
- EMC IEC/EN 61326
- IEC/EN 61557
- Parts 1 to 7 and 10: Equipment for testing, measuring and monitoring of protective measures
- Part 8: Insulation monitoring devices for IT systems
- Part 9: Equipment for insulation fault location for IT systems
- IEC/EN 60364 - 4 - 41/42/43, Protection for safety
- IEC/EN 60364-6, Verification, testing and reporting
- IEC/EN 60364-7, Requirements for special installations or locations
- IEC / EN 60364-7-717, Mobile and transportable units
- IEC 60364-7-710, Medical locations and associated areas
- IEC 61892-6, Mobile and fixed offshore units - Electrical installations, Installation
- IEC 60364-7-711, Electrical installations in exhibitions, shows, stands, and fun fairs
- IEC 60364-7-708, Electrical installations in marinas and pleasure crafts.
- IT System recognizing, Voltage Range and Voltage Balance;
- ISFL Single Fault Leakage current from Phase 1 and Phase 2 to PE;
- Fuse Trip-out Ability Evaluation, Line Impedance and Ipsc Prospective Short Circuit Current;
- IMD Insulation / ELM Earth Leakage / RCM Residual Current Monitor Devices Control;
- Alarm Trigger or Trip-Out Check and Adjust.
General Technical Information
- Power supply voltage: 9 VDC (6x1.5 V battery or accu, size AA)
- Operation: 20 h
- Working temperature range: 0 °C ÷ 40 °C
- Maximum relative humidity: 95 % RH (0 °C ÷ 40 °C), non-condensing
- Display: 128 x 64 dots matrix display with backlight
- Communication port: RS232 (PS/2 connector, female), USB (connector Typ B)
- Overvoltage category: CAT III / 600 V; CAT IV / 300 V
- Protection classification: Double insulation
- Protection degree: case IP 40
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 230 mm x 103 mm x 115 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
For detailed specification please download the Metrel MI3110IM Data Sheet.
- Metrel MI 3110 EurotestIM Multifunction Tester
- Manufactures Calibration Certificate
- Metrel Eurolink PRO PC Software
- Soft Carry Case
- Metrel Main Measuring Cable
- 1.5M Test Lead
- Metrel Test Lead 3 x 1.5 m
- Metrel Test Probe 3 pcs
- Metrel Crocodile clips 3 pcs
- Carrying Straps
- 6 x AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- USB and RS232 Download Cable
- Power supply adaptor
- Short Instruction Manual
- Instruction Manual on CD
- Handbook on CD
- Full Instruction Manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.