Metrel MI3252 MicroOhm 100A
The Metrel MI3252 MicroOhm is a portable low resistance ohmmeter designed to measure low contact resistance of circuit breakers, switches and busbars using a test current from 100mA to 100A.
A 4-LEAD Kelvin test method is used to eliminate test lead resistance and provide extremely accurate results that are with 0.25% of the reading with a resolution as fine as 1nanoOhm. This precise measuring system of the Metrel MI3252 MicroOhm allows the equipotential bonding and connectivity of large cross section conductors, parallel connected bars and metal stripes to be proved.
The MI 3252 can be powered from a mains supply or via an internal battery and is capable of storing up to 1000 test results which can be downloaded using supplied HVLink Pro software and imported into test reports for further analysis and distribution to clients or colleagues.
Metrel MI3252 MicroOhm 100A Key Features :
- Extremely accurate measurements to within 0.25% of reading and resolution down to 1n
- Able to sustain external voltages in case of wrong connection
- Automatically detects continuity in current circuit
- CAT IV 50V protection and weatherproof to IP 64
- Customisable Pass or Fail limits
- Memory storage for up to 1000 test results, downloadable using supplied HVLink Pro software
- Metrel MI 3252 Micro Ohmmeter
- Metrel HVLink Pro software
- 2 x 5m Current test lead with crocodile clip
- 2 x 5m Potential test leads
- 2 x Test probe with Crocodile clips
- Mains cable
- RS232 cable
- USB cable
- Bag for accessories
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.