Metrel OmegaPAT Plus MI3305 PAT Tester
The Metrel OmegaPAT Plus MI3305 PAT Tester is Metrel's most comprehensive tester! The OmegaPAT Plus is a Dual Voltage PAT Tester suitable for periodic testing, troubleshooting or as a tool for electrical safety in workshops. The tester can operate on both 230V and 110V supply voltage and is enclosed and well protected in a robust and waterproof case.
The tester itself has taken speed and ease of use into consideration, and has over 100 pre-programmed Auto Tests built into the tester. These test sequences will cover almost any type of appliance you will be testing, and it makes PAT testing a lot easier and quicker. Should you require any other Auto Test sequences, the user can programme and store up to 50 additional Auto Tests on the Metrel OmegaPAT Plus. The tester is also equipped with a QWERTY keyboard for rapid data entry. Test results and PAT data is stored on the tester (the OmegaPAT Plus stores up to 6800 results) and can then be downloaded onto the Patlink Pro Software using a USB or RS232 download lead. Download leads and software comes supplied with the tester.
Using the PATLink Pro Software enables viewing and advanced analysing of PAT results. Test reports can be compiled and printed off or converted and e-mailed in pdf, excel or other file formats. Appliance data can also be uploaded using the optional PATLink Pro PLUS software when re-testing appliances. This means that you would not need to re-type any information into the PAT tester when re-testing an old appliance. When memory has been uploaded back onto the tester you can recall that information by using either the QWERY keyboard or the optional Barcode Scanner. This rapidly speeds up the testing procedure when testing the same appliances more than once.
The Metrel OmegaPAT PLUS can also carry out Flash Testing (Dielectric Testing) on 1500V and 3000V AC, which is the main difference between the MI3305 OmegaPAT and MI3304 BetaPAT Testers.
The long term reliability of this PAT tester is guaranteed by Metrel's 3 year warranty. The OmegaPAT Plus PAT Tester is ideal for anyone who needs a fully comprehensive downloadable PAT Tester that has efficiency and speed of testing as a priority.
Earth Bond Continuity
- Currents: 100mA DC, 4A, 10A or 25A AC
- Measuring Range: 0.00-19.9 ohms
- Voltage: 250V or 500V DC
- Measuring Range: 0.000 - 199.9 Mohms
- Voltage: 40V
- Measuring range: 0.00- 1.99 mA
- Measuring range: 0.00- 19.99 mA
- Measuring range: 0.00- 19.99 mA
- Voltage: 1500 Volts AC for Class 1 Appliances - 3000 Volts AC for Class II Appliances
- Measuring range: 0 - 4 kVA
- Output Voltage: 40V
- Faults: open, short, crossed, multiple fault
- Trip-out time readout: 0 ms - 1999 ms (½x) ±3 ms
- Test currents: 10 mA, 15 mA, 30 mA 0 ms - 300 ms ±3 ms
- Test current multipliers ½,1, 2 and 5x 0 ms - 150 ms ±3 ms
- Test modes: single, autotest 0 ms - 40 ms (5x) ±3 ms
Trip out times
- ½x > 300ms
- 1x < 300ms
- 5x <40ms
- Dimensions: 335 x 160 x 335mm
- Weight: 8.4kg
- Metrel MI3305 OmegaPAT Plus PAT Tester
- Metrel PATLink Pro Software
- Removable Earth Bond Lead
- PRCD Test Probe
- Flash Test Probe
- USB Download Lead
- RS232 Download Lead
- Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.