R2 Testing 5.6m Telescopic Pole - KK-TPR2
The Telescopic R2 Pole enables users to make contact with exposed conductive parts on electrical equipment and accessories such as fluorescent luminaries, fans and AC units - all from a position of safety. It can also be used across loft voids, under floors etc.
The Super Rod R2 Testing hollow pole that can be easily extended up to 5.6 metres in length and is supplied with an R2 test probe, which is fitted in seconds into the end of the pole thus eliminating the need to use ladders towers, or scissor lifts. 5.6m Telescopic Pole has a polyester resin baked coating for added durability and offers many other applications all carried out without the need to use a ladder, safely from ground level.
R2 Testing 5.6m Telescopic Pole Key Features:
- A telescopic extendable pole with polyester resin baked enamel coating for durability.
- 5.6 meters allowing you to quickly extend the pole across voids. Ideal for quick cable routing.
- Super strong tubular construction means pole is self supporting giving you more control.
- Save time when R2 testing, reach normally in-accessible exposed conductive parts.
- Safer R2 testing: No more ladders of scissor lifts
- Can be used anywhere: Offices, industrial units, street lights etc.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.