Radiodetection Genny4 Signal Generator
Featuring an innovative integrated logic design, the The Radiodetection Genny 4 provides a revolutionary dual-frequency signal output. Together with the familiar 33 kHz locate signal for general purpose utility tracing, the Genny 4 can also transmit a second frequency designed to locate smaller cables such as telecoms, data and street lighting. For more complicated applications, the Genny 4 also features a new power boost function that enables the frequency signal to travel further and deeper into the ground, whilst coupling onto utilities more easily.
Autotest button performs a suite of network tests
All Radiodetection CAT4 and Genny4 products are Network Rail approved – please click here to view the Network Rail Certificate.
Radiodetection Genny4 Key Features
- Small Cable Locating - Simultaneous dual frequency alongside intuitive location methods assist C.A.T4 users to locate smaller diameter cables such as telecoms/data twisted pairs, CATV supplies, spurs and drop-offs that have traditionally been harder to locate, posing frequent strike risks.
- High Strength Neodymium Magnet - allows for easy attaching of the Genny4 onto buried utility cables through metallic street furniture such as lampposts, motoring signs etc. Moreover the Genny4 is compatible with coated designs, due to the new dual-frequency signal output.
- Genny4 Signal Boost – alongside the standard power mode, the Genny 4 features a ‘Signal Boost’ feature that can magnify the output signal up to 10 times, allowing utility location over greater distances and depths.
- Accessory Storage Tray - Conveniently stores Genny 4 accessories, including the supplied magnet, earth stake and direct connection leads.
- Reverse Compatibility – Both C.A.T4 and Genny 4 are backwards compatible with all C.A.T3 and Genny 3 accessories.
- Signal output power: 0.1W
- Signal boost output power: 1.0W
- Induction mode signal characteristic: 33kHz
- Direct connection/clamp signal characteristic: 33kHz and small diameter locate frequency. Automatic impedance matching on connection
- Batteries: 4 x LR20 (D) 1.5V alkaline
- Warranty: 12 months
- Radiodetection Genny4 Signal Generator
- Direct Connection Leads
- Earth Stake
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.