Seaward Solar Survey 100 Irradiance Meter
The Seaward Solar Survey 100 is ideal for people doing a Solar Survey or solar site assessment. Not only is this a high quality irradiance meter but it includes a digital compass, tilt meter and dual channel temperature measurement for ambient and PV panel temperature. The low cost Survey 100, 5 in 1 meter means you don't have to carry around four separate solar surveying instruments. If you need a 6 in 1 meter with datalogging as well take a look at the Seaward Solar Survey 200.
The Solar Survey 100 uses a photovoltaic reference cell, rather than a photo-diode, to more accurately measure solar irradiance in either Wm² or BTU/h/ft². In addition this solar surveying tool also has a built-in digital compass, digital inclinometer and dual channel thermometer. These extended functions enable solar surveyors to measure roof orientation, roof pitch, ambient temperature and PV module temperature for a fully comprehensive overview of potential solar sites.
The Seaward Solar Irradiance Meter is suitable for use on both solar photovoltaic and solar thermal installations, making it possible to identify the optimum location and best angle of inclination to achieve maximum efficiency from the sun’s energy.
Seaward Solar Survey 100 Irradiance Meter Key Features:
- Accurately measure solar irradiance as required by IEC 62446
- Built in digital compass to measure roof orientation
- Built in digital inclinometer to measure roof pitch
- Dual Sensor Thermometer for measuring both ambient air and PV module temperature
- Ideal for use on both solar PV and solar thermal installations
- Capable of providing a comprehensive solar site survey
- Supplied with a FREE Carry Case worth £7.95
- Display range: 0 - 1500Wm² or 0 - 500BTU/hr/ft²
- Measurement range: 100 - 1250Wm² or 30 - 400BTU/hr/ft²
- Resolution: 1Wm² or 1BTU/hr/ft²
- Display range: -30°C to 100°C
- Measurement range: -30°C to 100°C
- Resolution: 1°C
- Display range: 0° to 360°
- Measurement range: 0° to 360°
- Resolution: 1°
- Display range: 0° to 90°
- Measurement range: 0° to 90°
- Resolution: 1°
- Display: Custom LCD
- Power: 2 x AA batteries
- Battery life: >20,000 readings
- Auto power off: After 2 minutes
- Warranty: 2 years
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.